Sponsored by:

Advice

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-10-2019, 04:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Audi s4 b8
Advice

Firstly I'd like to say hello to everyone as I've just joined the forum. I currently own a stage 2 tuned Audi s4 b8 which I've had for 3 years now. It's been a good car on the whole but has cost quite a bit of cash on repairs, £4000 on timing chains, broken down pipes etc. I'm expecting my first child soon so I've been looking at an estate, and the C63 4.0 W205 ticks all the boxes for me. I've done a bit of research on the c63 and everything seems to be pretty solid with them. Is this generally the case? I don't want to have to fork out thousands 1 year or so down the line for timing chain rattles, turbo issues or faulty gear boxes. Thanks all, I appreciate your help. Ian
Old 05-11-2019, 11:12 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2016 X5 msportline / C6 corvette
Originally Posted by Ian_Whitta
Firstly I'd like to say hello to everyone as I've just joined the forum. I currently own a stage 2 tuned Audi s4 b8 which I've had for 3 years now. It's been a good car on the whole but has cost quite a bit of cash on repairs, £4000 on timing chains, broken down pipes etc. I'm expecting my first child soon so I've been looking at an estate, and the C63 4.0 W205 ticks all the boxes for me. I've done a bit of research on the c63 and everything seems to be pretty solid with them. Is this generally the case? I don't want to have to fork out thousands 1 year or so down the line for timing chain rattles, turbo issues or faulty gear boxes. Thanks all, I appreciate your help. Ian
Simple solution if you're worried about the first couple if years of ownership. Buy new. Or buy CPO with a warranty.