Sponsored by:

AFTER MARKET EXHAUST FOR NON PE.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-15-2019, 04:52 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
2017 C63 AMG COUPE
AFTER MARKET EXHAUST FOR NON PE.

Hello guys i know there has been a lot of talk on this subject but most of it has been involving C63S with PE.
Need some advice from people who have actually upgraded their NON PE car.
what aftermarket exhaust do you guys recomend for my W205 Coupe ? My car does not have the PE nor the valve button option, ive heatd some options out there but all have lost the AMG rumble ( pitch too high ). Any advice ? Thank you all.
Old 12-15-2019, 08:10 PM

Received 148 Likes on 112 Posts
2017 C63S Coupe
Originally Posted by Enrique Borunda
Hello guys i know there has been a lot of talk on this subject but most of it has been involving C63S with PE.
Need some advice from people who have actually upgraded their NON PE car.
what aftermarket exhaust do you guys recomend for my W205 Coupe ? My car does not have the PE nor the valve button option, ive heatd some options out there but all have lost the AMG rumble ( pitch too high ). Any advice ? Thank you all.
AWE Track exhaust
The following users liked this post:
Enrique Borunda (12-17-2019)
Old 12-17-2019, 08:26 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
2017 C63 AMG COUPE
Originally Posted by untamedd
AWE Track exhaust
Up to now thats my option, but after seeing the videos they have online, i don’t hear much difference from stock, i guess i would have to hear it in person.
Old 12-17-2019, 12:40 PM

Received 148 Likes on 112 Posts
2017 C63S Coupe
Originally Posted by Enrique Borunda
Up to now thats my option, but after seeing the videos they have online, i don’t hear much difference from stock, i guess i would have to hear it in person.
All their videos seem to be off cars that didnt even have the exhaust software because they never popped or crackled.

imo this exhaust makes the car sound really aggressive when you put your foot on the accelerator.

this should give you a decent idea but in person it sounds better still

Last edited by untamedd; 12-17-2019 at 12:42 PM.
Old 12-17-2019, 04:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 271 Likes on 187 Posts
2020 C63S Coupe & 2018 Macan Turbo
It's backed up against a cement wall and inside a multi-level garage. Sorry, but not a true representation. I'd like to hear it outside...
Old 12-20-2019, 12:43 AM

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
2017 AMG C63, 2001 C5 Corvette
I would do either the AWE Track or Switchpath. I did the TRACK 1st and loved it, but it does have SOME drone as it removes your MUFFLERS. The Switchpath has 100% SOLVED my issue and gives me the ability to do BOTH! When I am in Comfort and chilling and want the car to sound quieter and NOT have any drone, I close the flaps.

When I want to Sound MEAN with the TRACK Exhaust version, I just hit a button and OPEN the exhaust valves and it's a straight pipe that screams. When I want to add a muffler to tame the beast, I click a button and close the valves and it's perfect. It uses a remote fob to Open and Close the Valves. I actually wired and installed the wiring for the switchpath myself and it was EASY if you just take your time. However, for the record, I have a Lift in my garage.

Again TRACK is Great (I could even have the Track be Louder honestly and I'd be happy as it's not CRAZY Loud), but you will never have a quiet ride unless you take your foot completely off the gas. The Track doesn't have a HUGE amount of Drone, but does have some as ANY Car with No Mufflers would! Since adding the Switchpath, I am 1000% Satisfied. Prior, I was satisfied, but the drone bugged me when I wasn't in the mood for it and I'm so happy the solution actually worked better than I expected it to.

You can BUY the Track Version 1st (cheaper anyway) and see how you like it. If you want to have more control of your exhaust note, then you can just buy and ADD the Switchpath Conversion Kit. Good Luck!