Sponsored by:

2020 C63s - Phone Mount

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-15-2019, 05:44 PM

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
2020 Amg C63S
2020 C63s - Phone Mount

Guys - I just gave my older Son my Jeep Wrangler and bought a 2020 C63s. One thing I miss about my Jeep - was the awesome phone Mount (from 67 Designs).

What phone mount solutions are you guys using in your C63. Trying to figure out how/where to mount my phone.

If you have any good recommendations - or pics - please share.
Old 12-15-2019, 07:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3,724 Likes on 2,487 Posts
2019 C63CS
In the past I used ProClip. I still use their suction cup mount for the rental cars when I travel, but I don't have a mount in the C63. Just curious, what are you mounting it for in the age of CarPlay and Android Auto and text message integration with the COMAND system over Bluetooth? Even voice command is integrated now. Long press of the voice command button activates Siri or Google Assistant. I usually keep my phone in the door pocket or it's connected to USB for CarPlay and hidden away in the center console. I also have the wireless charging pad, so if I need to charge it's also hidden away in the center console. The ProClip mounts look the closest to OEM if you really want to mount it. It's a two piece system. You pick your car for the custom tailored vehicle mount and then the holder for your specific phone that goes on it.

Last edited by superswiss; 12-15-2019 at 07:15 PM.
Old 12-15-2019, 11:29 PM

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
2019 AMG C63 S Coupe
Originally Posted by superswiss
In the past I used ProClip. I still use their suction cup mount for the rental cars when I travel, but I don't have a mount in the C63. Just curious, what are you mounting it for in the age of CarPlay and Android Auto and text message integration with the COMAND system over Bluetooth? Even voice command is integrated now. Long press of the voice command button activates Siri or Google Assistant. I usually keep my phone in the door pocket or it's connected to USB for CarPlay and hidden away in the center console. I also have the wireless charging pad, so if I need to charge it's also hidden away in the center console. The ProClip mounts look the closest to OEM if you really want to mount it. It's a two piece system. You pick your car for the custom tailored vehicle mount and then the holder for your specific phone that goes on it.
I agree.....I bought my 2019 and didn’t have the wireless option, had an ashtray. I removed ashtray and bought this from Amazon....was on sale for $99. LOVE IT!

SIGHILL Dock C63 CAR Wireless Charger Unit for Mercedes-Benz C-Class All Models GLC All Models
Amazon Amazon
Old 12-16-2019, 10:50 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2018 AMG C63
I have a very lightly used SIGHILL wireless charging dock for sale if anyone is interested.

I'll do $95 shipped.
Old 12-16-2019, 01:28 PM

Received 61 Likes on 45 Posts
2023 911 T, 2012 C63 AMG Coupe, 1989 560SL
I use a kenu air vent mount on the center air vent. Have been using them for almost a decade in my cars and been very happy.