C63/C63S AMG
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for some advice in C63s tune hardware.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-21-2020, 07:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63s 2017
Looking for some advice in C63s tune hardware.

Greetings everyone!

I am looking for some advice and any help will be highly appreciated!

Currently i own C63s 2017 with the following modificaitons installed: TTE760+ Turbo Loaders, Dime Racing carbon intake, Mike Custom's cutless downpipes. ECU tune was done by local company as i reside in Ukraine, and not able to get my car tuned by some exprerienced as RennTech or Weistec dealer. Dyno shows 733 h.p. and 962 nm of torque. But the Dragy measures are slightly slow for this hardware config and it only shows 6.5 sec on 100-200 kmph run.

So for now i am looking for the next upgrade which will include - Turbo Systems M177 Stage 2 Turbo Loaders 850+ HP , Wagner Intercoolers and Aquamist methanol system. The only thing i was not able to find information about is a FUEL system uprgrade. Many companies just note they do it , but no details. I would highly appreciate if someone can tell me what kind of pumps i have to look for, and if there are any problems to re-map them
with ECU of my car. Also i would appreciate any notes if my next hardware uprgrade make some sense and do i need to do TCU tune and where can i find some info about that?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers

Last edited by amgesus63; 01-21-2020 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Correction
Old 01-22-2020, 10:12 AM

Received 33 Likes on 31 Posts
W205 C63s 2015
C63s

Originally Posted by amgesus63
Greetings everyone!

Currently i own C63s 2017 with the following modificaitons installed: TTE760+ Turbo Loaders, Dime Racing carbon intake, Mike Custom's cutless downpipes. ECU tune was done by local company as i reside in Ukraine, and not able to get my car tuned by some exprerienced as RennTech or Weistec dealer. Dyno shows 733 h.p. and 962 nm of torque. But the Dragy measures are slightly slow for this hardware config and it only shows 6.5 sec on 100-200 kmph run.

So for now i am looking for the next upgrade which will include - Turbo Systems M177 Stage 2 Turbo Loaders 850+ HP , Wagner Intercoolers and Aquamist methanol system. The only thing i was not able to find information about is a FUEL system uprgrade. Many companies just note they do it , but no details. I would highly appreciate if someone can tell me what kind of pumps i have to look for, and if there are any problems to re-map them
with ECU of my car. Also i would appreciate any notes if my next hardware uprgrade make some sense and do i need to do TCU tune and where can i find some info about that?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers
Lovely car , I would expect your 100-200 to be quicker with your current mods and power. Can you post the printout from draggy so we can get an idea what’s going on?

i have similar mods and ran a 5.38 100-200 so would expect you to be close.

Have you got anyway of data logging so we can see your boost / timing / and IATS ?

Old 02-08-2020, 02:13 AM

Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts
2017 C63S AMG
Originally Posted by amgesus63
Greetings everyone!

Thanks in advance!

Cheers
Before you dive in to big money mods, I’d highly recommend looking into a TCU tune. Our cars are capable of making enormous power and backing that power with credible, real world results. The Achilles heel lies in our trans/torque limiters that defeat the ECU when power crosses predefined levels.

Check out the forum as some recent posts discuss this in detail. GAD tuning evidently performs a TCU reflash ONLY with some of their tunes.