C63/C63S AMG
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone with catted DPs and a RennTech tune?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-22-2020, 08:26 AM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
2016 C63S
Anyone with catted DPs and a RennTech tune?

Renntech doesn't offer a "Stage 2" tune. Curious if anyone has their regular tune with catted downpipes. And if so, do you have any data (e.g., dyno numbers, times) and what are your overall impressions? Thanks.

Last edited by IvanC63S; 08-22-2020 at 10:31 AM.
Old 08-22-2020, 11:34 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
2018 C63S Coupe
Originally Posted by IvanC63S
Renntech doesn't offer a "Stage 2" tune. Curious if anyone has their regular tune with catted downpipes. And if so, do you have any data (e.g., dyno numbers, times) and what are your overall impressions? Thanks.
Hello - I’m in the early stages of ordering their HHT and from my understanding Renntech can accommodate for catted or decatted DP and also for 93 or 91 octane. Just have to let them know before hand

From my research, seems like people love Renntech and their reputation is among the best. Slightly more pricey but well worth it. This is why I’m going with Renntech!
Old 08-24-2020, 11:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 399 Likes on 307 Posts
AMG C63s Sedan , AMG C43 , AMG G63 , GLK 250
Originally Posted by CCMoney
Hello - I’m in the early stages of ordering their HHT and from my understanding Renntech can accommodate for catted or decatted DP and also for 93 or 91 octane. Just have to let them know before hand

From my research, seems like people love Renntech and their reputation is among the best. Slightly more pricey but well worth it. This is why I’m going with Renntech!
I have the HHT stage 1 , and will be moving to Stage 2, when I get my new intercoolers etc ordered. The support, knowledge and so forth are outstanding from RennTech. Above anything, when you call, they do everything they can to answer questions etc without being a$$holes , (like some other tuners we know on here - yea EuroCharged .. you! )
Old 09-19-2020, 03:17 PM

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts
c63s sedan
i have the HHT stage 2. love it. thinking i want more power tho lol roughly 650hp/680tq. beating huracans is fun.

if you only have 91 shell...lookup Torco Accelarator... PM me.