Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-01-2023, 11:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 511 Likes on 346 Posts
700HP Facelift converted PFL C63 S Coupe
Originally Posted by cjqamg
Hello everyone - happy new year!

My dad and I just installed the aero front lip spoiler on my 2021 C63 S Coupe. It was pretty easy, with the hardest part being that you need to line up the center piece perfectly and mount that first.

We did not use 3M tape on the entire spoiler per @superswiss recommendation - if you crack the spoiler and need to replace a piece, I can't even imagine how difficult it would be to peel away all the 3m residue. The rear spoiler 3m tape residue was a pain in the butt to remove, it would be that much harder under the bumper. We did use 3m tape on the side pieces on the upper part on the bumper.

I can verify that the FL coupe (my 2021) DOES NOT have indents for the nubs on the two side pieces. We had to Dremel them off. There are no indents at all for any of the screws for the entire spoiler, so we had to line up and drill all of the screws in without any guides or slots. I really thought the FL coupes had the spots for this?! We used blue painters tape to align the center piece them used a sharpie to note where the holes will be drilled. Then we drilled a hole for the black plastic anchors, then screwed in the spoiler (by hand once the anchors were installed)

I purchased the spoiler as the c205 Aerodynamics Kit Front spoiler (not the edition 1) from Mercteil - they were outstanding, once again taking 2 business days to arrive from Latvia to US.

I have attached a few pics for you guys to see. If anyone has any questions on the install, I can help. I took a ton of pictures as well.
Nice to see you got it installed.
The following users liked this post:
cjqamg (01-01-2023)
Old 01-01-2023, 11:24 PM

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts
2021 AMG C63S Coupe
Originally Posted by Jimmy_c63s
Nice to see you got it installed.
@Jimmy_c63s thanks! And thanks for your help on IG!

Old 05-16-2024, 11:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c63s
Just got mine and wanted to see what you did for the edge that goes up the side of the bumper. I test fitted it and looks like doesn’t sit flush.
Old 05-17-2024, 04:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 511 Likes on 346 Posts
700HP Facelift converted PFL C63 S Coupe
Originally Posted by m1lima
Just got mine and wanted to see what you did for the edge that goes up the side of the bumper. I test fitted it and looks like doesn’t sit flush.
Show us a photo of the part that doesn't sit flush