Sponsored by:

New C63s Cabriolet Owner! Looking for a good video tutorial

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-01-2021, 05:57 AM

Received 84 Likes on 60 Posts
GLE400, 2017 Porsche 911S
New C63s Cabriolet Owner! Looking for a good video tutorial

Picked up my C63 yesterday afternoon. It was exciting to actually see the car I spec'ed out and ordered in late December. My Sales Associate at Mercedes (been using him for over ten years) did the delivery and covered many features. My wife has been driving Mercedes ML's and GLE's for several years so some of the features were familiar. He covered a lot of information in a relatively short period of time. Like most new car owners, excited to take delivery of a long awaited car, not everything "sank" in. I can go back to the dealership for more one-on-one guidance but I would like to be able to find a video tutorial with an in-depth explanation of all the "buttons and knobs". Does anyone have any good references I could use. Obviously, I will be sitting in the car with the drivers manual but those can be a little confusing.

I drove the car home from the dealership which was around 25 miles. Mostly freeway but with a lot of traffic and some rain. My first driving impressions were good. Obviously a very capable car with excellent performance and a GREAT V-8 sound. I'm hoping to have several years of a fun driving experience.
Thank you to all of the forum members who have been very attentive to all of my posts. I hope to be able to start "giving back" to this community as I become more familiar with the car.

Last edited by wings02; 05-01-2021 at 06:00 AM.
Old 05-01-2021, 12:37 PM

Received 67 Likes on 60 Posts
2019 C63S Coupe
I found some helpful videos from MB.
https://www.mbusa.com>owners
Just enter your year and model.
Old 05-01-2021, 01:14 PM

Received 84 Likes on 60 Posts
GLE400, 2017 Porsche 911S
Thank you!
Old 05-03-2021, 06:29 AM

Received 122 Likes on 86 Posts
2021 C63S Coupe
I honestly did the same thing -- read the owner manual (massive thing that it is) and watched too many to count YouTube videos -- which are more helpful than the manual I did have one advantage, I drove the car 850 miles home from where I bought it! The best feature by far is the lane keep assist + automatic cruise control + lane switching + hands off the wheel ------ I pushed many buttons and learned a ton while the car did it's thing on the highway - amazing tech!
The following users liked this post:
friguy3 (05-03-2021)