Sponsored by:

2019 c63s coupe wheel spacers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-01-2021, 12:38 PM

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts
C63s Coupe
2019 c63s coupe wheel spacers

Hello everyone. New to the forum and to AMG. Picked up my vehicle 4 weeks ago. Very excited. Already got the mod bug.

I've done a fair bit of searching but I'm struggling to find anywhere to buy wheel spacers. There were some older threads that mentioned a lot about supreme power, but nothing is listed on their website. I also looked up H&R, but I cant find much about where to get those either.

Any recommendations on where to pick up a set of hub centric wheel spacers for these vehicles?

If I missed something, i apologize, but I didn't seem to find any recent threads about this.

Thanks for the help.

Old 10-01-2021, 03:36 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2017 AMG C63 Coupe
I bought Bloxsport wheel spacers and absolutely no issues. I dont track my AMG. ECS wheels spacers for Audi fit MB but they were on backorder at the time I wanted the spacers in early summer.
The following users liked this post:
rmarchigiani (10-01-2021)
Old 10-01-2021, 03:58 PM

C63s Coupe
Originally Posted by RS MAMBA
I bought Bloxsport wheel spacers and absolutely no issues. I dont track my AMG. ECS wheels spacers for Audi fit MB but they were on backorder at the time I wanted the spacers in early summer.
Thank you for the info. I dont plan to track my car either.

What size spacer did you use? are you lowered?
Old 10-01-2021, 09:12 PM

Received 131 Likes on 92 Posts
2010 BMW E63 M6 Coupe 2023 AMG C63s Coupe 2005 YZF-R1
Originally Posted by rmarchigiani
Hello everyone. New to the forum and to AMG. Picked up my vehicle 4 weeks ago. Very excited. Already got the mod bug.

I've done a fair bit of searching but I'm struggling to find anywhere to buy wheel spacers. There were some older threads that mentioned a lot about supreme power, but nothing is listed on their website. I also looked up H&R, but I cant find much about where to get those either.

Any recommendations on where to pick up a set of hub centric wheel spacers for these vehicles?

If I missed something, i apologize, but I didn't seem to find any recent threads about this.

Thanks for the help.
I couldn’t find the exact size spacers anywhere for my AC Schnitzer rims when I installed them on my M6 around 4 years ago. I went with custom made spacers from Motosport Tech at a very reasonable price. They’re very high quality and fit to perfection. Give Lenny a call and he’ll get you what you want. ​​​​​​
Old 10-01-2021, 11:14 PM

C63s Coupe
Thanks for the info. I will take a look at them as well.

I did speak with Supreme power today. They will have another batch of their spacers available in a few weeks. They are updating there website to reflect this as well.
Old 10-01-2021, 11:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 149 Likes on 123 Posts
C63s Cabriolet, BMW M4, Civic
Originally Posted by rmarchigiani
I did speak with Supreme power today. They will have another batch of their spacers available in a few weeks. They are updating there website to reflect this as well.
Highly recommend them. I’m using their spacers and lug nuts on my AMG and M cars.
The following users liked this post:
rmarchigiani (10-02-2021)