Sponsored by:

C63s Rear light install Need Help!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-06-2021, 05:11 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C63s coupe
C63s Rear light install Need Help!

Hi guys I am swapping my rear lights to the shadow ones.. (Abit darker). I am struggling to fit the outer light in from the bottom it is not sitting correctly. Any tips would be appreciated or even videos. TIA
Old 10-06-2021, 11:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 521 Likes on 353 Posts
700HP Facelift converted PFL C63 S Coupe
Originally Posted by Hassan789
Hi guys I am swapping my rear lights to the shadow ones.. (Abit darker). I am struggling to fit the outer light in from the bottom it is not sitting correctly. Any tips would be appreciated or even videos. TIA
Which part are you struggling with? The inner boot lights or the longer outside ones? The easiest ones are the long outside ones, I had the most trouble with the boot lights as you need to use the black plastic cradle and only unbolt them a bit (not remove the bolt) in order to fit them snug.

Apart from that, the facelift coupe tail lights are simple plug and play.

Old 10-07-2021, 05:36 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C63s coupe
Originally Posted by Jimmy_c63s
Which part are you struggling with? The inner boot lights or the longer outside ones? The easiest ones are the long outside ones, I had the most trouble with the boot lights as you need to use the black plastic cradle and only unbolt them a bit (not remove the bolt) in order to fit them snug.

Apart from that, the facelift coupe tail lights are simple plug and play.
The ones I struggled with was the outside ones.. havent really moved to the inner ones. Could you please explain how to take them out? Also just remove the black plastic and loosen the other screws. The issue i had was the outer light wasnt sitting flush from the bottom but then I figured out they not supposed to sit flush. Silly me.