Sponsored by:

Can anyone help me get a VMI

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-25-2021, 11:52 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2020 AMG C63s Coupe
Can anyone help me get a VMI

Hi guys, Recently when to my dealer and ask the service manager if he would get me a Vehicle Master Inquire printout for my 2020 C63s.
Right away he starts to give me this BS that they are prevented by Florida law to provide material such as that to any private owner.

Is there anyone on this list that can help me obtain a VMI. Just email me at bobplayswithcars@gmail.com and I will provide my VIN.
Thank you your attention,

Bob
Old 10-27-2021, 10:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 521 Likes on 353 Posts
700HP Facelift converted PFL C63 S Coupe
Originally Posted by 2020 AMG C63s
Hi guys, Recently when to my dealer and ask the service manager if he would get me a Vehicle Master Inquire printout for my 2020 C63s.
Right away he starts to give me this BS that they are prevented by Florida law to provide material such as that to any private owner.

Is there anyone on this list that can help me obtain a VMI. Just email me at bobplayswithcars@gmail.com and I will provide my VIN.
Thank you your attention,

Bob
You'll need to phone/shop around with other dealers unfortunately. Some dealers are tight a*s poofs that won't release or even verbally read out the history of what was done during your warranty. Others will readily give it out.

Old 10-27-2021, 07:02 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2020 AMG C63s Coupe
Originally Posted by Jimmy_c63s
You'll need to phone/shop around with other dealers unfortunately. Some dealers are tight a*s poofs that won't release or even verbally read out the history of what was done during your warranty. Others will readily give it out.
Thanks Jimmy, I'm finding that out. Seems like a long shot to find a cooperative dealer. Other forums I have been on seem to have at least one dealer that worked closely with members for cheaper extended warranties, new car sale pricing, discount parts, etc. but no one here???

Bob