C63s Updgrade Grill to Panamerica quality of grills

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old Yesterday, 07:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63s
C63s Updgrade Grill to Panamerica quality of grills

Hi all

First post here for me. I am now the proud owner of a C63s 2017 W205. I had previously owned a 2009 C63 W204 and i thought nothing could touch that, well I wish I had got into the 205 ALOT sooner. Anyway enough about that, im currently trying to sort a grill to upgrade my merc to the facelift look. From scouring the internet im torn between the following

Temu Grill for $100NZD (which i cant see if there is the ability to add the small AMG logo on side of grill)
Australian parts shop $800NZD (which appears to have the AMG logo)

So quite a difference in price. In New Zealand its hard to know what is good and what is not etc. There are alot of "in between" prices of around $300-$400 which i think is actually just drop shipping from say Temu and Ali Express. This kind of worries me as i dont know what i am getting.

So i turn to you professionals who have been here and through this. Im really struggling to know where to buy to ensure i am getting good quality and also the ability to add the AMG logo inside grill.

Hope someone can help (and yes i have spent the last 7 days searching the internet, trying to contact sellers and i cannot seem to get an answer).

Thanks in advance.