Notices

Star Auto Clinic in Rowland Heights, CA has moved!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-02-2010, 06:53 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
SLK230K ASP Pulley
Star Auto Clinic in Rowland Heights, CA has moved!

I don't know where to post, but I thought this would be the best place. My indy and great MB Mechanic has moved to a nearby location in Rowland Heights, CA:

Here is my review and some details of the place:

Joeseph and his family have been very helpful with all of our Mercedes models in our family (Currently there are 4: A newer S class, an old 560SL, a CLK430, and a SLK230). They work on any and all Mercedes, and only Mercedes! Our cars range from the classic to the new, and every car has been reliable and great under the direction of Joeseph. They take the time out to make sure everything is running right, and know all the tools of the trade to diagnose your problem effective and efficiently. Its no wonder they've been in business for over 20 years (Since I was a baby haha) Star Auto Clinic is amazing and they have recently moved (away from the old shop at Labin Court) to a newer and better shop located here:

19116 Walnut Drive Unit D
Rowland Heights, CA 91748
626-965-1339

Great place to go if your in the Diamond Bar, Pomona, Rowland Heights, and other SGV areas!
Old 02-17-2010, 12:46 AM

E500,CLK500K, E55
can anybody else vouch for this place? also, do they do normal servicing?
Old 03-02-2010, 06:27 AM

SLK230K ASP Pulley
They do normal servicing. Great people! I hope someone else will vouch with me =)
Old 12-26-2011, 05:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1995 E320
Thumbs up Family

As the first post stated, when you go to Star Auto, it's really like visiting relatives (except...reliable and always friendly). Joseph and his wife are always there when I bring in the car for work and they always go above and beyond what I'd ever expect. I usually go solo there, and had the pleasure to talk for hours with them. Heck they even offered a snack. I learned of them from a family friend who drives up from Mexico to see him (I drive up from Temecula myself). You cannot go wrong taking all your Benzs to Joseph and the family at Star.
I know it sounds like advertising, but if any professional I've delt with deserves it, it's these guys.
Old 02-19-2019, 12:50 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
S55
Went here today for a Star DAS quick scan, Joseph's daughter Elizabeth is now running the front desk and she did my scan too! In fact Joseph's whole family was working there and Joseph said he's been working on MB's since 1975!

Good service, very nice, charged me $80 which waswthe cheapest oug of the 10 or so places I called and they had an actual MB unit.

Seem like nice people, would definitely recommend.

Still at the address listed above.