Clear bra shop

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-01-2010, 02:57 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
c63AMG
Clear bra shop

Hi everybody,

Just wondering if you guys can give me any recommendation on which shop to use for installing clear bra on my c63. From my research here PREMIER is a great choice but it's kind of a drive to get there from me, I live in Pasadena. If you guys know any shop around LA or Burbank/glendale are that will be great.

Thanks again.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kevin @ Instyle Graphics. 310 618-8886

Great guy! and does excellent work
Old 09-09-2018, 01:56 PM

i had great results at 2Mppf in HB.
my friend also went there for her car as well.
here is the link
www.2mppf.com
Old 07-09-2019, 05:37 PM

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts
2019 BMW M5
Let me know if you find any reasonable prices on these... every place I've shopped in the bay area wanted more than it would cost to repaint the car.
Old 09-06-2019, 01:07 AM

Received 24 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by frag101
Hi everybody,

Just wondering if you guys can give me any recommendation on which shop to use for installing clear bra on my c63. From my research here PREMIER is a great choice but it's kind of a drive to get there from me, I live in Pasadena. If you guys know any shop around LA or Burbank/glendale are that will be great.

Thanks again.
My GTR is over at Premier now. They worked on my CLK DTM and Black Series with exceptional results. Ive used 4 other companies in the Bay Area and all hacked up my other cars. They are the only shop I use for bras
Old 11-13-2019, 01:36 AM

Received 36 Likes on 16 Posts
M2
Originally Posted by Frankster
My GTR is over at Premier now. They worked on my CLK DTM and Black Series with exceptional results. Ive used 4 other companies in the Bay Area and all hacked up my other cars. They are the only shop I use for bras
You talking about this place?
http://www.premiermobilegroup.com/

Would you mind sharing the 4 other shops that hacked your cars?
Old 12-07-2019, 02:35 PM

yeah i agree, dont go to a place that hack up the cars.

a few of things i know that has helped me decide where to go.

the place should only do one thing and not multiple things. if you use your judgement it makes sense. places that does window tint, clear bra, and colored wraps at one place is a no no in my book.
if your gonna be good you should be only doing one thing. i mention these cause they are the 3 main types of work and requires different skill sets. since, they require different techniques they should not be lumped into one shop. no person should be able to do all 3 really well but i would say i blame the us the consumers the most for that. we have owners that demand shops to have an all in one place to do it and here we are. i have been to places like a tint shop and man i have say they can do tint really well but they need to know when to call it quits when it comes to colored wraps. they just should not attempt that all all.
so if you want to just narrow down a good place, pick one that doesnt do multiple things from these 3 categories. they should be separate.

another thing is that they should NOT be able to finish the work in a couple of hours to even just 1 or 2 days if the work is supposed to be completed in 4 to 5 days. if they state they can do it quickly then something should sound off in your head. something is either being cut out or a hack job will be done to your car. look back and see if you remember of hearing of a shop doing it quickly, then think back about how the outcome was.
you should pick a shop that takes their time and like anything it will tend to net you a better job.

one more thing.
do they work on multiple cars at once or just your car. that usually means that they can concentrate on your car only and their whole entire attention is on the current job in front of them. this kinda relates to the previous one above. i mean if they are working on two or three cars at once how are they going to be able to take care of all the little details needed and push out the car in the time they promised. i like to get my stuff done asap but after years of bad work i have to say i prefer it if they have to put me in a queue so that i know that im being taken care of when its my turn and being rushed as the shop may have a bunch of cars. the work should take time, thats the truth.