Notices

(Norcal Bay Area) Which MB dealer do you take your AMG to for regular services?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-17-2012, 03:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 C63
(Norcal Bay Area) Which MB dealer do you take your AMG to for regular services?

It's a debate on its own whether a reputable indy mechanic should do the services or a MB dealership. I just purchased a used 09 C63 AMG that has regularly been maintained at Rockford MB. I figure I should continue taking the car to a MB dealer so I have the option later of purchasing a MB extended warranty.

I live in SF but Yelp is yielding awful reviews about MB SF. For those that live in the Bay area, where do you take your car? And do they ever provide a donor car?
Old 01-28-2012, 01:40 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
07 E63 Estate | 09 & 10 Rx8 R3
I'm not familiar with SF MB however i am familiar with Walnut Creek MB and MB of San Carlos... Not a fan of either. However after doing some yelp checking and having a co-worker use the same mechanic. I found a very knowledgeable mechanic.

http://www.peninsulamercedes.com/

I'm not sure about the rules for the extended warranty but Nick at Peninsula Mercedes is top notch.
Old 10-30-2014, 08:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E55
any update on a good independent mechanic. i just picked up a used 04 merc with airmatic and its leaning to one side. looking to find a shop that can level this out with a star diag.