Notices

1993 MB 300E Sportline - Production # released to US for 300E specifically

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-28-2012, 08:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question 1993 MB 300E Sportline - Production # released to US for 300E specifically

Can anyone help with Number's of Production for the W124 300E Sportline, they only came out with the 300E sedan version in 1992-1993

I just picked up my first Mercedes, a mint condition 1993 MB W124 300E Sportline with only 67k original miles, everything well maintained and only flaw was one tiny dime size ding on the trunk but PDR (paintless dent removal) will only cost 60-80 dollars and the carfax and comes back clean as a whistle. everything is OEM and mint, saloon seating, badges, floor mats, wheels... in other words, its a virgin classic I picked up for less than auction price.

I had no idea this was a sportline edition when I went to take a look in the interests of purchasing and found out afterwords how rare it is in the U.S. does anyone even have the slightest clue as to how many MB 300E W124's are in the US? This is my first mercedes and Im am pleased at how much I got it for the condition its in and its rarity...

Ill post pics soon as I update my profile, Newbie here.