Notices

Any meets/events near 760 area code?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-13-2015, 09:57 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2006 C55 AMG
Any meets/events near 760 area code?

Hey MBworlders. I've been cruising around in the C55 for the past few months wishing I had a couple of fellow enthusiasts to cruise with. Does anyone know of any MB, AMG, or Eurocar related events near or in the 760 (Palm Springs/Banning/Beumont/Redlands/Riverside) area? I've been getting really fed up with going to the local meets and being surrounded by Hondas, Nissan Z's, and FRS'. Noone appreciates an AMG or a Benz. Any replies would be greatly appreciated.
Old 05-13-2015, 02:24 PM

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts
2017 GLE 350 Selenite Grey 15 CLS400 Avalon 2013 XTS
Originally Posted by JayceM113
Hey MBworlders. I've been cruising around in the C55 for the past few months wishing I had a couple of fellow enthusiasts to cruise with. Does anyone know of any MB, AMG, or Eurocar related events near or in the 760 (Palm Springs/Banning/Beumont/Redlands/Riverside) area? I've been getting really fed up with going to the local meets and being surrounded by Hondas, Nissan Z's, and FRS'. Noone appreciates an AMG or a Benz. Any replies would be greatly appreciated.
https://mbworld.org/forums/amg-gt-gt...vegas-all.html

Not a meeting, but this seem like a cool event. I don't have a AMG but thinking about going anyway.