Notices

Northern CA, selling classic 1959 Mercedes 180a

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-22-2015, 11:26 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
no more AMG
Northern CA, selling classic 1959 Mercedes 180a

This is a 1959 180A Mercedes Benz Ponton W120. The car runs and drives good, it just needs some minor tweaks here and there. The carburetor and fuel pump were recently rebuilt and the brakes were done by the previous owner. All the glass is intact and in good shape and the paint is original. I originally had the car listed for less but since everyone kept trying to lowball me I figured I'd get it running and now it runs and drives great.

My wife and I purchased the car a few years ago in hopes of restoring it, but we just had a baby, and reluctantly we need to sell it as I don't have the time or money to work on it. The previous owner always had it covered and it's in good shape. Most of the car is completely original. Since we bought it three year ago we've always had it garaged. The tires are in good shape and it comes with a bunch of spare parts including various interior/dash pieces, 3 brand new tires, and some exterior trim. The body is very straight. The title is clean and I have the pink slip. It's currently registered non-op and I already paid all the fees so nothing to worry about there. Car is located in Auburn, California (about 30 minutes east of Sacramento). Email me for my # and I'll fill you in on the details. Thanks

Price is $4,500 obo

Northern CA, selling classic 1959 Mercedes 180a-dsc_0316_zpsjojh2to3.jpg

Northern CA, selling classic 1959 Mercedes 180a-dsc_0317_zpsgkt33jpi.jpg

Northern CA, selling classic 1959 Mercedes 180a-dsc_0313_zpsskmpxkm8.jpg

Northern CA, selling classic 1959 Mercedes 180a-dsc_0368_zpsttomjxhi.jpg

Northern CA, selling classic 1959 Mercedes 180a-dsc_0333_zpsho9qccyk.jpg