Notices

San Diego Mechanic Recommendation

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-27-2016, 11:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W211 E500 (2004)
San Diego Mechanic Recommendation

Do you know of a good skillful repairer that lets the customer supply their own parts and they only charge for the labor to install?

Often the ones willing to do this are 1 or 2-man operations so I'll be able to support a small business and we both win.

I am more than willing to pay a fair rate for labor and I often tip for a great job at a fair price. I'm just tired of parts mark-ups pushing up the total cost of the job... a lot! I'll consult with the mechanic first to make sure the parts are correct and a brand they are confident in.

I'll go anywhere in SD county for the right person.
Many Thanks!

Last edited by becauseracecar; 12-29-2016 at 11:04 AM. Reason: better wording
Old 06-19-2017, 02:28 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2007 C230
I have a personal mechanic and friend, what do you need done?
The following users liked this post:
becauseracecar (06-25-2017)
Old 06-25-2017, 04:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W211 E500 (2004)
Hi zzdragons, thanks for the reply. Here's a sampling of the kind of work (W211 E500): engine and tranny mounts, valve cover gaskets, both rear air springs replace, both rear shocks replace, both front lower ball joints, both front lower control arms.

Does your friend work at a business or from home?

Does your friend also work on Audi?
Old 08-02-2017, 11:55 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by becauseracecar
Hi zzdragons, thanks for the reply. Here's a sampling of the kind of work (W211 E500): engine and tranny mounts, valve cover gaskets, both rear air springs replace, both rear shocks replace, both front lower ball joints, both front lower control arms.

Does your friend work at a business or from home?

Does your friend also work on Audi?
We are located in San Diego and we're happy to work with you if you want to bring in your own parts! Feel free to email me for a quote if you'd like, if you don't already have the parts I can also see if I can beat the prices you're finding elsewhere. We do also work on Audis in addition to Mercedes-Benz vehicles.

neema@hgautohaus.com