Mercedes-Benz Mississauga 2010 E-Class Unveiling Event

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-05-2009, 09:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
09 Smart Passion
Mercedes-Benz Mississauga 2010 E-Class Unveiling Event

Posted this in the E-Class section, not sure how how many Canadians look at this section of the site.

Hey,

Hope the mods are okay with this post, not sure how many Canadians are on the board but I wanted to invite them to our E-Class unveiling event.

I know the Couple and Sedan have been out in the wild for a couple months now, but it's a good excuse for a bunch of Mercedes-Benz enthusiasts to meet.

There will be cocktails and cocktails and hors d'oeuvres courtesy of MB Mississauga.

Everyone's welcome, even the BMW guys!

It's on Thursday November 12th 7:00-9:00 PM.

RSVP:
905-267-3430 or
EClassMississauga@pinngroup.com

If anyone has any questions you're welcome to drop me a line, until then happy motoring !
Old 11-08-2009, 05:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2006 E320 CDi, 2008 3/4 Ton Suburban, 2007 "rice rickshaw" Accord 5 speed
MBDog,

Why Thursday? Saturday surely is more convenient for people in east GTA. I am looking for a used 500+ horse MB (i.e. with a steep discount) something with the 6.3 V-8 is good. There are so many good deals south of the border.

Strangely I was at the International Centre at Airport Road last night for a charity function and Her Worship was there briefly. She is still very fresh looking.
Old 11-09-2009, 10:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
09 Smart Passion
harkgar, Saturday night would be cool, I believe we're feeling out the waters to see how interested people are in events like this at the dealership. We're working on a couple different ideas, ideally overtime we'll be able to build a community around our dealership.

If you'd like some help finding a vehicle let me know (CPO E63 or CLS63?) If you have cash, I encourage you to shop south of the boarder. If you'd like to take advantage of our subsidized rates and CPO warranty, I'd be happy to help find the right vehicle for you.

The new Es are very edgy yet still remain classy.. let me know if I'll see you Thursday night!