Make: Mercedes-Benz
Model: C300 Sport
Kilometers: 43,000 KM
Engine: 3.0L DOHC 24-valve V6 engine
Exterior: Grey
Interior: Black
VIN: WDDGF5EB1BR136792
You can view pictures at: http://rightservers.com/ebay/

I am located in Waterloo, Ontario near N2T 2E6 (an hour away from Toronto). I am not a dealer, but I would happy to meet with you for you to check the car out in person. Please use ebay to contact me and I will provide you with my cell phone number from that point (you may also leave your number if you would like me to call you back).

Features:

7 Speed Automatic Transmission
228 Horsepower 3.0L V6
18 MPG City
26 MPG Highway
4 Year/80,000 KM Warranty

Options:

CD Player with MP3 capability
Aux Audio Jack
Bluetooth hands-free phone
Pass-Through Rear Seat
Universal Garage Door Opener
Satellite Radio
Driver Lumbar
Rain Sensing Wipers
Intermittent Wipers
Driver Seat Memory
Variable Speed Intermittent Wipers
Electrochromic Rearview Mirror

Please Note:

Please take a close look at all the pictures (www.rightservers.com/ebay/) so you know what you are purchasing. You may also contact me to set up a time to view the vehicle. Like any used car out there, there are minor scratches at the front from regular highway driving and also minor scratches on the rear bumper. There are also some blemishes on the right side of the car, mainly the front passenger door (you can see what I mean in the close up picture). CarFax does report damage on the car, it did have a minor accident on the back-right of the car where it was professionally repaired. To my knowledge, it was all cosmetic and it was repaired before I purchased it from Mercedes Benz Financial.

Please also note that this is a US vehicle that has been properly imported into Canada. All the duties and appropriate taxes have been paid to bring it into Canada. These Taxes do not cover HST for when the buyer has to register the car with Service Ontario (or any other Province for that matter). The only difference between a US car and a Canadian car is the odometer is in MPH and the temperature gages are in Fahrenheit. The odometer isn't a big deal since the digital display shows everything in KM/H as you can see in the pictures. The warranty is still valid in the US as well and can be brought over to Canada for an additional $2500 or so, but that will be up to the buyer if they choose to do so (not necessary). Please don't hesitate to contact me for any details, questions or concerns.

If this is the wrong place to place this ad, I apologize and moderators please place it in the right section. You can call me at 519-729-7273 to discuss this sale, I'm looking for $32,900 OBO.

Thank you!