Dealer around GTA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-09-2014 | 02:47 AM

n/a
Dealer around GTA

Looking for a salesperson who's good to deal with in the GTA area. I've heard Barrie is good and another place outside of the GTA. Any suggestions on who to call?
Old 04-09-2014 | 11:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W204 C63 Coupe, W166 ML350 BlueTEC, 928GT, C5 Z06 & IS300 race cars, EQE 4Matic+ on order
Originally Posted by engal
Looking for a salesperson who's good to deal with in the GTA area. I've heard Barrie is good and another place outside of the GTA. Any suggestions on who to call?
Call Joanne at MB Midtown in Toronto (next to MB Canada HO at Eglinton & Laird). She's the best salesperson I've ever dealt with at any dealership by quite a margin.
Old 04-09-2014 | 05:06 PM

n/a
Are corporate stores less willing to discount verses dealer stores like Barrie or London?
Old 04-09-2014 | 05:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W204 C63 Coupe, W166 ML350 BlueTEC, 928GT, C5 Z06 & IS300 race cars, EQE 4Matic+ on order
Originally Posted by engal
Are corporate stores less willing to discount verses dealer stores like Barrie or London?
Generally speaking, yes - but only because they're technically not allowed to compete against each other. Having said that, they won't lose your business to another dealer (corporate or not), so there is definitely some wiggle-room. Plus, shopping at a MB corporate store does have other benefits as they know what's in stock at every dealership across the country, and they have reserved production slots for all model ranges. When I was shopping for my C63 at Midtown, there was a vehicle with the exact color combination and options that I wanted (and the CF mirrors that I didn't care about, so I got them for free) at Barrie. Head office called them up, made some kind of arrangement and I had my car two days later instead of waiting for four months.
Old 04-09-2014 | 07:08 PM

2012 E550 Coupe
Good advice. I went through a broker as I did not have good experiences with MB sales people -- only wanting to push their own inventory.

However, advice above is very good. Please keep us posted on how it works out for you.
Old 04-10-2014 | 06:09 PM

n/a
Thanks guys. Definitely give Joanne a call. A broker might be a good option too, I guess. didn't think of that. Any company in particular?

Any other suggestions? Only 1 name so far? Anyone know who to call at Barrie?