Wanted (WTB): AMG Aero I's or II's, 17" or 18", DeepDish in Rear

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-23-2014, 05:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1999 Mercedes-Benz C43 AMG / 2000 E55 AMG
Wanted (WTB): AMG Aero I's or II's, 17" or 18", DeepDish in Rear

Hi there,

I am looking to buy a set of AMG Aero I's or AMG Aero II's... I prefer 17" inch but I will take 17" inch or 18" inch, the most important thing is that the back two/rears area 'Deep Dish'; so something like 17x8.5's in the front & 17x10's in the back/rear... Or something similar or close to it... I live in Toronto (Pickering), Ontario, Canada and I am willing to either pay for shipping, or I will drive within a reasonable distance to pick them up (maybe up to 10 hours one way)... That's how important this is, I've been looking since last year and it seems if I take a week or two off, I will miss a set... Anyways, tires are not important, however if you have tires, I will take them no matter what condition. And the rims I will take in any condition as long as they can be refiished/painted, etc. if need be... I HAVE CASH MONEY and I am ready to get this done, so please let me know ASAP... If it helps, I will throw in my current AMG wheels, they are off my 1999 Mercedes C43 AMG, they are the factory staggered 18x8.5 front & 18x9.5 rears... The tires are 85% and up, they are a ZS rated and I purchased them only 4 to 5 months ago... I'll throw them in for free (rims & tires) if it will help the seller have something to put back on their car... Thanks alot everybody, you can call or text message me on my cell below, or send me an email (but as my email is not very reliable, a private message here would work best)...

Doug James
c43_amg@lycos.com
Cell (905)626-6900

***I also posted this in the General Forums/Classifieds/Wheels & Tires section, however since I live in the Greater Toronto Area (Pickering), I thought it would be okay to post it here as well. Thanks everyone.***