CL-Class (W215) 2000-2006: CL 500, CL 600

** My CL60 by KLEEMANN **

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-07-2005, 09:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
g
Ricker you finnialy got the image code down Hey man... BTW I never caught your name in all this time
Old 07-07-2005, 09:12 PM
Banned

your sister.
interesting thread.
Old 07-07-2005, 09:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by NOTKTS
Ricker you finnialy got the image code down Hey man... BTW I never caught your name in all this time
Yeah it was confusing but I prevailed thanks bro' they came in handy making fun of this this gay clown....
My names Sean.....Peace...
Old 07-07-2005, 09:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
Originally Posted by thericker55
Yeah it was confusing but I prevailed thanks bro' they came in handy making fun of this this gay clown....
Any time But can we stop with the name calling and flaming Why not a truce and just call it even? Alright well see you around
Old 07-07-2005, 09:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Any time But can we stop with the name calling and flaming Why not a truce and just call it even? Alright well see you around
I hear ya' I just couldn't let him go w/that last barrage of crap he thru up...
I'm done w/this........now.....
Old 07-07-2005, 09:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
I hear ya' I just couldn't let him go w/that last barrage of crap he thru up...
I'm done w/this........now.....
I applaud you for your maturity and stopping here
Old 07-08-2005, 01:51 AM

PimpinCharliesMom: What is your problem? Just DROP IT! This thread has played its self out just like the Kleemann vs Toyo...
don't defend the f@g :p
Old 07-08-2005, 04:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
Originally Posted by pimpitcharlie
... I'm more less neutral.
Old 07-08-2005, 07:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CL500
lmao, i can always count on the bit*her55 for a good laugh...

#1 that pic you just posted has been posted on here before (Can't you be the least bit original?)
yea cause i was one of the first to post it

#2 How are you a fool? You look like a fool everytime you touch the keyboard, And I think if more than 3 forum members start laughing at you and calling YOU GAY should suffice as reason enough..
real convincing argument. cause 3 fukin, retards who dont know how to read call me a homo, even after i say im no homo, that makes me a fool? now theres some good punkin'

And the last part I was trying to give you a break as I said before, I thought I was a bit harsh at 1st, and tried to deflate the arguement a bit...
yea cause you realized how fukin stupid your comment was and that it was out of line

But then you wouldn't shut your yapp like now so....It looks like we will continue the GAY BASHING! SERIOUSLY WHY DON'T YOU ANSWER THE QUESTION: WHY DID YOU POST THAT BALATANTLY GAY LINK, AND THEN POST HOW YOU FOUND IT IN NO WAY OFFENSIVE????
hmmm let me think about this one for a second, why did i post that link??? maybe i was pointing out that the guy that posted the pics is a homo??? maybe i was pointing out that the guy was trying to advertise a gay site on cl60k pics??? im no homo, im the furthest thing from a homo and thats it, end of story and if you keep calling me homo, youre the one that sounds like an a$$hole whos beating a dead horse.

and to answer your other question about the offensiveness, i actually just decided to click on the link and see if there was really anything offensive about it. i clicked on it and yea that **** is super offensive. when i first posted the link, there was no pictures or anything like that at the top. the ad i saw was for the actual site, no pics or anything. but now i see that their banner is one of those revolving ones and there are some nasty pics. im sorry and wouldnt have posted that if i had seen that.

There's no way you can dig your way out of this..... So why don't you go have a drink at 1 of your butt slammer bars, calm down and try to think reaaaalllly hard before you post something stupid again.....
i have nothing to dig myself out of. ill admit now that the link was offensive and shouldnt have been posted, but thats it. if i could edit the post i would cause when i originally posted it all it was just some guy named cuteone's profile with his hobbies and ****, no homo pics or anything like that. you and the other two jerkoffs dont stop even after you accepted my reason for posting and im def not the type to back down. so if you want this to continue, keep posting dumb ****. if you read the OT section of this board you would see that everyone loves all my OT posts and links that are of hot girls, paris hilton tapes, vida cell phone pics, etc.
Old 07-08-2005, 07:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
how the *** did you prevail? who fukin crowned you thread champ? btw, if you couldnt post image code you must be one dumb muthafuka
Old 07-08-2005, 07:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
Originally Posted by pimpitcharlie

stfu noob, you got no credability here and you dont even know what you are talking about.
Old 07-08-2005, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by BklynBenz
lmao, i can always count on the bit*her55 for a good laugh...

yea cause i was one of the first to post it

real convincing argument. cause 3 fukin, retards who dont know how to read call me a homo, even after i say im no homo, that makes me a fool? now theres some good punkin'

yea cause you realized how fukin stupid your comment was and that it was out of line

hmmm let me think about this one for a second, why did i post that link??? maybe i was pointing out that the guy that posted the pics is a homo??? maybe i was pointing out that the guy was trying to advertise a gay site on cl60k pics??? im no homo, im the furthest thing from a homo and thats it, end of story and if you keep calling me homo, youre the one that sounds like an a$$hole whos beating a dead horse.

and to answer your other question about the offensiveness, i actually just decided to click on the link and see if there was really anything offensive about it. i clicked on it and yea that **** is super offensive. when i first posted the link, there was no pictures or anything like that at the top. the ad i saw was for the actual site, no pics or anything. but now i see that their banner is one of those revolving ones and there are some nasty pics. im sorry and wouldnt have posted that if i had seen that.

i have nothing to dig myself out of. ill admit now that the link was offensive and shouldnt have been posted, but thats it. if i could edit the post i would cause when i originally posted it all it was just some guy named cuteone's profile with his hobbies and ****, no homo pics or anything like that. you and the other two jerkoffs dont stop even after you accepted my reason for posting and im def not the type to back down. so if you want this to continue, keep posting dumb ****. if you read the OT section of this board you would see that everyone loves all my OT posts and links that are of hot girls, paris hilton tapes, vida cell phone pics, etc.
HAHAHA blkyn takes super offense when you call him gay!!!! hahahahaha.. i think hes a closet case. Such anger he has if you read his other posts.

oh ya and who gives a **** about your OT posts.. owwww you post sex tapes and all the dogs love you..

Last edited by MerzadY_BoY; 07-08-2005 at 02:11 PM.
Old 07-08-2005, 02:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
Originally Posted by MerzadY_BoY
HAHAHA blkyn takes super offense when you call him gay!!!! hahahahaha.. i think hes a closet case.

oh ya and who gives a **** about your OT posts.. owwww you post sex tapes and all the dogs love you..

nah little boy, its just played out. for someone whos only been here for a short time you talk alot of **** and after looking through your posts you contribute **** to this site as well. run along little boy and grow up.
Old 07-08-2005, 03:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo

Jeez....I have to say you are like one of those old lady dogs just "Yip,Yip, Yip, Yip," Looking at some of your past posts, I can tell when your very upset.... You start making these "HUGE LISTS" God your like a woman...
And "A day late and a dollar short" as they say with your new found logic on the topic of OFFENSIVE CONTENT! hahahahahahahaha Your now openly admitting to revisiting that CRUMMY GAY SITE---we all know now that is indeed your personal choice for whacking material And if your not GAY then why act like a DRAMA QUEEN, "I swear I'm not gay, I swear...ect.."
Everyone knows the guy that's confident in himself (And knows he's not a ***) Doesn't go around trying to constantly prove he's not a Gay Homo...You could of diverted this gay bashing if you'd just quietly dropped this when I gave you the chance, but no not you...ps I heard on the news, the Govenor In your State is really Pro Queer Rights, So that should put a smile on your SLACK JAWED FACE.....Maybe he'll give a State wide discount on Vasoline
Old 07-08-2005, 03:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
HAHAHA blkyn takes super offense when you call him gay!!!! hahahahaha.. i think hes a closet case. Such anger he has if you read his other posts.

Yeah we definitely have Closet queer on the board.....BklynBi*tch
Old 07-08-2005, 03:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
Jeez....I have to say you are like one of those old lady dogs just "Yip,Yip, Yip, Yip," Looking at some of your past posts, I can tell when your very upset.... You start making these "HUGE LISTS" God your like a woman...
And "A day late and a dollar short" as they say with your new found logic on the topic of OFFENSIVE CONTENT! hahahahahahahaha Your now openly admitting to revisiting that CRUMMY GAY SITE---we all know now that is indeed your personal choice for whacking material And if your not GAY then why act like a DRAMA QUEEN, "I swear I'm not gay, I swear...ect.."
Everyone knows the guy that's confident in himself (And knows he's not a ***) Doesn't go around trying to constantly prove he's not a Gay Homo...You could of diverted this gay bashing if you'd just quietly dropped this when I gave you the chance, but no not you...ps I heard on the news, the Govenor In your State is really Pro Queer Rights, So that should put a smile on your SLACK JAWED FACE.....Maybe he'll give a State wide discount on Vasoline
real funny you fukin jerkoff, come up with something better, **** is getting old and whack
Old 07-08-2005, 03:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
Yeah we definitely have Closet queer on the board.....BklynBi*tch

seems like youre the one with the fascination for homos
Old 07-08-2005, 03:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
real funny you fukin jerkoff, come up with something better, **** is getting old and whack

Everone take notice of his hidden agenda described in his posting----"fukin jerkoff, ****, whack," You are one sick Bas*tard..
Old 07-08-2005, 03:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
Everone take notice of his hidden agenda described in his posting----"fukin jerkoff, ****, whack," You are one sick Bas*tard..
lmao, grasping at straws are we? now youre really starting to sound stupid
Old 07-08-2005, 04:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Yip, Yip, Yip, Yip,......I'm bored go back to your Gay Site...Maybe they have a forum for your kind over there...
Old 07-08-2005, 04:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
Yip, Yip, Yip, Yip,......I'm bored go back to your Gay Site...Maybe they have a forum for your kind over there...
hahahaha, whaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaa, you sound like a broken record. you gotta start coming up with some better stuff chief
Old 07-09-2005, 02:19 AM

hahahaha, whaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaa, you sound like a broken record. you gotta start coming up with some better stuff chief

ughhh... i think you need to start coming up with some better stuff blygaynbenz

oh and i thought this picture fit perfectly..

Last edited by MerzadY_BoY; 07-09-2005 at 02:23 AM.
Old 07-09-2005, 03:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
ughhh... i think you need to start coming up with some better stuff blygaynbenz

oh and i thought this picture fit perfectly..

hahaha, it looks like youre the closet homo with pics of guys crotches in other guys faces saved on your computer, go run along little boy, the bit*her55 is expecting you
Old 07-09-2005, 05:10 PM

hahaha, it looks like youre the closet homo with pics of guys crotches in other guys faces saved on your computer, go run along little boy, the bit*her55 is expecting you
haha the picture is not attached! so much you know

once again, you got
Old 07-09-2005, 08:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
haha the picture is not attached! so much you know

once again, you got
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....Owned good 1

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ** My CL60 by KLEEMANN **