need some help if anybody knows about ABC

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-19-2006, 08:52 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2001,CL 500
need some help if anybody knows about ABC

my car has been fixed (brand new abc pump) for two days....it has been driving great...this afternoon i go to my garage and start the car and back out when i notice the disgusting abc drive carefully light is on again...i start to drive and notice the suspension feels bouncy and sloppy like before the dealer fixed it...but after twenty minutes i pull over and shut the engine off and re start it to have the message dissapear and the car starts to drive like it is supposed to again? now i'm going to call the dealer tommorow but could this have happened because it was very cold out the night before and the car needed to warm up or something like that..the car was driving fine all day after that...this is redickalis if this **** is broken again im gonna never buy a benz again as dope as they look...
Old 02-19-2006, 09:07 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lexus
fluid level was low. Mine did same thing. Once it is fixed it needs to bleed out really good. When it warms up level rises, thats why it cleared out. Take it back and make sure you dont have any leaks..if there are no leaks just get them to add some fluid..
Old 02-19-2006, 11:54 PM
Banned

2001,CL 500
yeah well it doesnt appear anything is leaking but ill check tiommorow...i guess ill call the dealer anyway i mean i probably wouldnt run it back up there to have them check it oout but now the goddamn gas cover thing broke so it wont press down wwhich is anotehr stupid thing that has to hapen.
Old 02-20-2006, 12:18 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lexus
make sure your doors are unlocked, I thought the same thing but my doors where locked so it also locks the gas cap door pin which won't let it close..
I did the exact same thing..Funny

If you don't see any leaking then they probably did not fill it enough.. no biggie..take it back to the dealer let them put a can of 20 dollar fluid in it..

Last edited by ScottCLS55; 02-20-2006 at 12:20 AM.
Old 02-20-2006, 03:57 PM
Banned

2001,CL 500
williws......thats what it was...i opened my garage clicked the unlock button on my key and the gas cover closed automatically..i thought that was going to be another thing that needed fixing............................................ ..as for the abc everything seems okay