CL-Class (W215) 2000-2006: CL 500, CL 600

Clear Lenses

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-11-2006, 02:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 CL55 stage 4 Renntech and 2006 CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by lexlyf
Are they finally back in stock @ Evosport??!!
I am pretty sure they dont stock it. I think they just order factory lenses and either paint them themselves or have someone else do it once someone has ordered. There probably isnt enough of a demand to keep the lenses in stock.
Old 07-25-2006, 10:59 PM

This is probably a stupid question, but do the side markers from Evosport allow for the bulb to stay in place? My concern is receiving a fault indicating a bulb malfunction if for some reason they need to be modified or altogether removed. Can anyone confirm this?
Old 07-26-2006, 04:33 PM
Banned

2001,CL 500
Originally Posted by Brennan
This is probably a stupid question, but do the side markers from Evosport allow for the bulb to stay in place? My concern is receiving a fault indicating a bulb malfunction if for some reason they need to be modified or altogether removed. Can anyone confirm this?
yes you can leave the bulb in and it will shine thorugh a bit...if you remove the bulb an error message comes up..it looks cool when the light shines thorugh a bit and of course in day it doesnt matter...or you can search for bulbs that are so weak they woint shine throuh no matter whta