CL-Class (W215) 2000-2006: CL 500, CL 600

newbie here

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-29-2006, 05:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
newbie here

My brother has a CL600 lorinser edition. It has the fenders with the flares and vents. He needed to change a cracked fender. The shop is charging him $1900.00 for a fender alone. Is that way too much for an original, brand new lorinser part?

Thanks in advance.
Just a little info on me. I am a Dodge guy, but ever since my brother got this benz, Im in love. Speed and luxury. I cant afford a CL600, but I may start out with a AMG 300E. Not too expensive, yet I can really modify it. Ill keep everyone informed on that.
Old 07-29-2006, 10:14 PM

CL600 Sport
Sorry, I don't have an answer for you regarding Lorinser parts, but I can welcome you to the forum. And there's nothing wrong with being a Dodge guy. I was a Plymouth guy in the 70s (AAR Cuda). Your brother should joint this forum as there's not too many of us here.
Old 07-30-2006, 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by David M///
Sorry, I don't have an answer for you regarding Lorinser parts, but I can welcome you to the forum. And there's nothing wrong with being a Dodge guy. I was a Plymouth guy in the 70s (AAR Cuda). Your brother should joint this forum as there's not too many of us here.

Thanks for the welcome. And yeah, Im not just a dodge guy, but a car guy.
I told my brother about the site. Hope he joins, his car is sweet.