WTF? HOW stupid are these people?

http://speed.supercars.net/cBoard?vi...48822&bottom=0

im so glad our forum isnt like this
Old 09-20-2002, 10:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i especially liked this post:p

SuprJames
Member - 387 posts

What's wrong, little European lovers can't hack it that someone dosen't like their cars?? Hey, think the engine and the luxury are great. Styling is just bad.......really bad. You guys have to admit it's boring right?? I mean COME ON!! Mercedes should take some lessons from BMW.

STYLING LESSONS FROM BMW!!!!!! ROTFLMAO.. look at that ugly 7 series and Z4.. these guys are 10 year olds
Old 09-20-2002, 11:30 PM

OMG

I can't believe what I am reading. Here in this forum we talk about mechanical stuff, performance, there they talk about style.

Hey, I got an idea. When I get 130,000 for a car I won't spend it on a CL600 or SL55, I'll spend it on a Ford Focus. That way you can pick me out in traffic! Why don't I buy a few Ford Focuses?

Come on, a V12 Benz is a sebring??? These people deserve to be shot in the knees.

All I can say is the interior is darn nice and the engines are amazing. This doesn't include keyless go, distronic and all those cool options. If someone buys a car for looks then buy a car that looks good, don't complain about true performance machines looking like sebrings. And Chrysler and all other american car companies make their cars look like the nice cars, thats not going to change.

I plan to never visit that forum again. Yuck!

Oh.. if they want a Benz they can "pick out in traffic" then get a V12 from the SLR instead of the CL. The "Vision" SLR will certainly "stand out" in traffic.
Old 09-21-2002, 04:21 AM

the whole BMW Z series is a joke. who the hell buys those things?
Old 09-22-2002, 10:24 AM

SLK 350 '05
actually, i like the new Z4. its very nice, and will be available with SMG. 0-100 is estimated at 5.7sec. for the 3.0 engine.

i think its fair..

just that i don't agree with the other board over there saying the CL sucks..etc. etc....
Old 09-22-2002, 10:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
the thing about supercars.net forums is that about 95% of the visitors are either plain stupid or hardcore bmw fans. and the rest are in the minority spot. every other car there is compared to either a m3 or m5.
Old 09-22-2002, 11:41 PM

yeah the people at supercars.net are ****ing morons, ive been visiting the forums there for awhile now and you can tell most of them are 13 yr old kids who are totally ignorant about cars and cant even drive one anyway, and as for 90% of the die hard bmw fans over at the forum... they cannot afford one and have probably never set foot in one and oh yeah why do all the hardcore bmw fans think "real" racers all like bmw over merc, alot of the real racers (not kids with a civic that has a huge wing and some fugly *** rims with asian writing all over it and dropped to low to even take turns therefor handicapping them in a race) i know like the AMG's better... but dont get me wrong... BMW makes great cars (except for any attrocity designed by chris bangle) that are great performers