CL-Class (W215) 2000-2006: CL 500, CL 600

Warranty

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-29-2007 | 08:24 AM

2011 E550
Warranty

Please Help
This is in reference to a posting I did a few days ago. As stated I am looking at a 2004 CL600 with 45K miles. The car is from a BMW dealership and I've bought cars there before without any problems. I've asked them about the lack of a manufactures warranty, but they were unable to answer. My concern is that they our offering this car "AS IS". Also the cars inception date (Per Carfax Report) was 12-5-03. So here's the question, why isn't the factory warranty still applicable for this vehicle? The car is supposed to have a 4yr 50000-mile warranty. I know the mileage is a little high, but they are willing to offer a 3 yr 36k mile warranty from Easy Care as part of the deal. Must be an ego thing for me regarding this vehicle. I haven’t pulled the trigger on the car as of yet, because I would like some kind of answer regarding the warranty.
Old 03-29-2007 | 08:02 PM
2WT

W215 CL600
have you check with MB dealer? tell them the VIN and they should be able to tell you if the warranty is expired or not.

Originally Posted by rogert
Please Help
This is in reference to a posting I did a few days ago. As stated I am looking at a 2004 CL600 with 45K miles. The car is from a BMW dealership and I've bought cars there before without any problems. I've asked them about the lack of a manufactures warranty, but they were unable to answer. My concern is that they our offering this car "AS IS". Also the cars inception date (Per Carfax Report) was 12-5-03. So here's the question, why isn't the factory warranty still applicable for this vehicle? The car is supposed to have a 4yr 50000-mile warranty. I know the mileage is a little high, but they are willing to offer a 3 yr 36k mile warranty from Easy Care as part of the deal. Must be an ego thing for me regarding this vehicle. I haven’t pulled the trigger on the car as of yet, because I would like some kind of answer regarding the warranty.
Old 03-30-2007 | 09:55 AM

2011 E550
Thanks 2WT. I called the Mercedes dealership here in town and they confirmed factory warranty until 12-3-07