What Do You Think?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 05:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes!
What Do You Think?

Hey everyone,

I've been meaning to get my grille painted black to match my car. I like the chrome trim, but personally I don't like shiny accessories even if they're stock. I was considering getting my grille painted black and leaving only the three-pointed star chrome. I've seen this type of grille on MLs and some SLKs, but that's not the reason for me to get it done. Anyone have their grille painted and/or do you know anyone who has? Thanks.

Mo
Old 12-04-2007, 02:46 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
E90 N54 & W251
Originally Posted by CoupeLeicht600
Hey everyone,

I've been meaning to get my grille painted black to match my car. I like the chrome trim, but personally I don't like shiny accessories even if they're stock. I was considering getting my grille painted black and leaving only the three-pointed star chrome. I've seen this type of grille on MLs and some SLKs, but that's not the reason for me to get it done. Anyone have their grille painted and/or do you know anyone who has? Thanks.

Mo
Mo,
Any reputable bodyshop should do it for you. I would even remove the grille myself and take it to them. This way you'll only pay for paint.