CL-Class (W215) 2000-2006: CL 500, CL 600

The time has come.. FS: MB CL500 Albaster White with Ash Interior -61K - MINT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 08:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The time has come.. FS: MB CL500 Albaster White with Ash Interior -61K - MINT

Hello everyone one, let me start off by saying that I'm not a dealer - this is my PERSONAL CAR. This is a 2000 Mercedes Benz CL500 WITH 61,000 MILES!! I'm asking for $25,000 for this beauty. In the following I will try to describe the car as best as I can, if you have any subsequent questions please email me at cthoughts1@tmail.com or call me on my cell phone at (917) 463-6424 and I'll do what I can to answer them. Also if you would like to see additional pictures, please email me with your request.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME UNLESS YOU HAVE YOUR FINANCES IN ORDER AND ARE READY TO PURCHASE THE CAR. NO DREAMERS PLEASE. I HAVE THE TITLE FREE AND CLEAR IN MY POSSESSION.
Well let me start off by saying this car is truly a BEAUTIFUL car and the best car I have ever driven. The car commands respect in every aspect of the word. Everywhere I drive, the car turns heads and is the subject of conversation. People actually stop and stare.
About the car: I have to say the color combination of this car is probably the hardest color combination to come across - feel free to look for yourself and see how long it takes you to find it. I know this because I literally spent eight months looking for this color combination, in this condition, before I purchased this car. The exterior color of the car is Alabaster White and the interior color of the car is what is referred to as an Ash Leather interior(light gray leather with dark wood).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This car has been meticulously maintained and needs absolutely nothing aside from a loving owner. The car was a FLORIDA CAR and has been in New York since I purchased it about two years ago. (I flew down to pick it up..) I have all the service records from the day this car was purchased in 2000 as well as all the books and all the manuals that this car originally came with. No expense was ever spared from the day it was purchased at the dealership. The car has never been in an accident and has never had any paint work or anything of the sort. It is CarFax certified and is issue free. In other words, what you see is what you get, no hidden B.S. like you get from the dealers.
The only modifications I personally have done to this car are: I lightly tinted all the windows ($275), I UPDATED to the 2006 rear TAIL LIGHTS (cost me $800), Lorinser like Roof wing ($375) and I had an IPOD integration unit installed ($200). The car also has an integrated top of the line Multi Band Radar Detector ($$ very expensive). Furthermore within the past month and a half I just spent $4500 on a set of brand new 19" AMG rims and Low profile tires (they have about 800 miles on them).
This car has always been garage kept AND ADULT OWNED. This car looks like it just came out of the dealership. The paint is excellent. The car runs, drives, performs 100% like new. Every single button on the car works perfectly, no electrical issues whatsoever. The car has no dents or dings or anything. The only thing I must point out is that the hazard button on the dash has a paper thin line going though it (doesn't affect it's operability at all) That's it...
The maintenance was done about 3000 or so miles ago. The oil and filter were changed, all the air filters were changed, the brake pads and sensors were changed (both front and rear pads and sensors), the front rotors were changed, a wheel alignment was done, as well as a few other minor things.. Like I said all this car needs is a new loving home. The maintenance isn't due for another 6900 miles or so.
This car in essence came with every option available. The following is a laundry list of what the car has: Wood/ Leather Shift Knob. Wood/ Leather Steering Wheel. Parktronic Sensors, Driver Air Bag, Passenger Air Bag, Passenger Air Bag On/Off Switch, Side Head Air Bag, Rear Head Air Bag, Climate Control, Dual Zone A/C, Alarm, AM/FM Stereo, Cassette, CD Changer, CD Player, 4-Wheel ABS, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, Cruise Control, Rear Defrost, Rear Wheel Drive, Front Floor Mats, Rear Floor Mats, HID Headlights, Keyless Entry, Power Door Locks, Power Mirrors, Navigation System, Power Tilt/Sliding Sunroof, Power Driver Seat, Power Passenger Seat, Leather Seats, Bucket Seats, Power Steering, Adjustable Steering Wheel, Tires - Front Performance, Tires - Rear Performance, Traction Control, Aluminum Wheels, Power Windows, Intermittent Wipers, Sun/Moon Roof, Premium Sound System, Quad Bucket Seats, Fog Lamps, Heated and cooled Driver Seat, Heated and cooled Passenger Seat, Variable Speed Intermittent Wipers, RAIN SENSING WIPERS (the automatically adjust the speed depending on how much rain is falling), Steering Wheel Controls, Vehicle Anti-Theft System, Electrochromic rearview mirror, Driver Illuminated Vanity Mirror, Passenger Illuminated Visor Mirror, Mirror Memory, Front Reading Lamps, Driver Lumbar, Passenger Lumbar, Seat Memory, Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel, Active Suspension System, Emergency Trunk Release, Remote Trunk Release, Trip Computer, Universal Garage Door Opener, Onboard Hands-Free Communications System, Electronic Stability Control, Brake Assist, ESP, Air Suspension (car raises and lowers at the push of a button), REAR WINDOW SHADE, REAR PASSENGER RISING HEADRESTS, as well as the Active Body Control and ESP, etc, etc..
If you are looking at this car, you know what type of car you are looking at, so I won't say any more about it. To find this year car in this condition is nearly impossible. The only reason I am selling it is because I'm buying a new home and financially I am forced to cut down on my toys.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The car will obviously come with the 2 original laser cut keys, the original first aid kit in the rear center console, as well as the original spare tire with all the tools and fuses that the car originally came with. As the heading states, the car is in like new condition. Enjoy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------