CL-Class (W215) 2000-2006: CL 500, CL 600

Veloce Performance at BHMB Charity Event 9/14/08

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 04:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
SL55AMG, Ferrari 348, Ferrari Testarossa, Ferrari F40, Ferrari Mondial t, Ducati 916, Indycar
Veloce Performance at BHMB Charity Event 9/14/08

Veloce Performance will be one of a very limited number of invited vendors at the 'Classics for Charity' at MB of Beverly Hills on 9/14/08. The event benefits the Beverly Hills Education Foundation.

The 14 year old event will feature a wide array of cars, including, of course AMG and MB. There is rumored to be over 100 SMART cars in attendance!

We will be having show specials for guys (and girls) who have been thinking about having us tune your car, but for whatever reason haven't gotten around to it. We will be in the LA area all weekend, so feel free to call us and schedule an appointment.

We hope to see and meet many of you. So come out to Beverly Hills MB for a great Sunday of cars and fun.

See you on the 14th!
Old 09-07-2008, 01:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 CL500 Lorinser
Questions on CL500

Dino,

Took a look at your site and very interested.

Would like to know more about what you can do to my 2003 Lorinser CL500. I have the Full exhaust and F1 Body mods. Already done lots of cosmetic, Audio, and interior mods.
T
hinking ECU, Lowering, Pully and other sugestions for safe reliable power. I am all ears for your views.

I am in the gulf in the Military for a couple more months but my car is in San Diego Ca. I should be ready to upgrade in NoV-Dec period when I return from the Arabian Gulf.

Thanks in advance,
LCDR Tommy Liveoak

Last edited by tommyliveoak@ya; 09-07-2008 at 01:11 AM.
Old 09-16-2008, 02:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL55AMG, Ferrari 348, Ferrari Testarossa, Ferrari F40, Ferrari Mondial t, Ducati 916, Indycar
Originally Posted by tommyliveoak@ya
Dino,

Took a look at your site and very interested.

Would like to know more about what you can do to my 2003 Lorinser CL500. I have the Full exhaust and F1 Body mods. Already done lots of cosmetic, Audio, and interior mods.
T
hinking ECU, Lowering, Pully and other sugestions for safe reliable power. I am all ears for your views.

I am in the gulf in the Military for a couple more months but my car is in San Diego Ca. I should be ready to upgrade in NoV-Dec period when I return from the Arabian Gulf.

Thanks in advance,
LCDR Tommy Liveoak
First off....... Thanks for your service and God speed!

As for the 500..... we have a very nice ECU set up for the car that will give ~10% increase in hp/tq. But more than just the numbers, it's the way I se up the power band and delivery. We broaden the band and improve the throttle response, and not to forget..... remove that nasty speed limiter!

Be safe and we'll talk soon.
Old 09-16-2008, 02:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I just wanted to say thanks to all the guys that had us tune their cars, and also to those that stopped by our booth on Sunday. It was great meeting everyone and talking cars.
Old 09-16-2008, 08:31 AM

2003 CL500 Lorinser
Dino,

Sounds great how do I get this done? Pls email me that and cost. Also if you have a before and after Dyno that would be great.

Will this be a canned tune or one specific for my Lorinser Exhaust and High flow green filters?

Does it adjust transmission shift points?

Warrenty and reflashes?

tommyliveoak@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Tommy
Old 09-16-2008, 08:52 AM

2003 CL500 Lorinser
Dino,

Just browsed your site and looks great! So If I wanted to do the ECU tune, TCU tune, and lowering do I have to drive to Arizona? I am in SD so doable but would be easier somewhere closer.

Pls send me more specifics on the tunes and process of getting it done.
Also a package price (Military discount?). With the questions from the previous post.

Also do you do big break kits? Rennteck, Brembo, etc?

Thanks in advance and look fwd to doing buisness with you.

LCDR Tommy Liveoak
Old 09-16-2008, 02:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Whatever there's gas in...
Originally Posted by IngenereAMG
I just wanted to say thanks to all the guys that had us tune their cars, and also to those that stopped by our booth on Sunday. It was great meeting everyone and talking cars.
I didn't see you..I dont think

Did you see my S-Class on display?