CL-Class (W215) 2000-2006: CL 500, CL 600

Window don't self close when door is closed.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-01-2008, 08:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes CL600 (W215) year 2000
Question Window don't self close when door is closed.

Hi.

I have a CL 600 (2000) and as you know, when you open the door, the window automaticly goes down a little bit. My problem is that when I afterwards close the door, the window does not come back up as it should! This is getting very irritating, so if anyone have had this problem, or know how I fix it, without going to a workshop I will be very pleased

Sorry my bad english, i'm from Denmark.

best regards
Old 12-01-2008, 09:13 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2003 CL500
Not sure if this is your problem but when mine did that it was after I had disconected the batery and had to "reset" the window start/stop points. I was told to roll the windows all the way down and hold the button for 10sec. Dont use the "auto down" feature when you do this, just use the first detent when you push the button. Then do the same thing but in the up position and again hold for 10sec when all the way up. After that mine was all good. I remember seeing this on this site actually. Do a search and you should find something to help ya
Old 12-02-2008, 12:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 CL55
I agree - - try that first. This happened to me once about six months back. I never did a search but messed around with the window forever and must have done the fix without knowing it. Everything has been fine since