CL-Class (W215) 2000-2006: CL 500, CL 600

FS: The finest 2002 CL600 in the country, without a doubt, COLLECTOR QUALITY

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-18-2011, 06:37 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
FS: The finest 2002 CL600 in the country, without a doubt, COLLECTOR QUALITY

I know everyone says that about their cars; Mint! Perfect! Stunning! One-of-a-kind! And it's always B.S.

This time, it's not.

This is without a doubt the finest condition, both cosmetically and mechanically, 2002 CL600 for sale anywhere outside of a new one in a Mercedes factory museum.

It has 42K original miles. It is double black. It has every option: distronic, parktronic, dynamic seats, AMG Sport, trunk closer, keyless go, etc etc.

It is a one-owner car, with all books, navigation CDs in their leather case, and original window sticker. It has no previous paint or bodywork, and has a clean title, carfax, and autocheck.

It was serviced exclusively (and more often than even MB recommends) by an authorized MB dealer. Only MB OEM parts, factory-trained MB technicians, and Mobil 1 oil were used since new. All service records since new will be provided with the car. EVERY SINGLE THING the car has ever needed was done immediately by the MB dealer without regard to cost. The car will undergo a full inspection again just to satisfy the new buyer.

The car has no maintenance needs, it is fully up to date and wears near-new Michelin Pilot Sport tires front and rear, with brake pads and rotors that have plenty of life left.

The car is in eastern PA, about 45 minutes north of Philly. It has NEVER seen a single winter's day, being kept in a climate-controlled garage until spring each year since new. The undercarriage looks like a new car. I can't swear to it but I do not believe it was driven in the rain either. The owner has 3 other MB's to drive for bad weather (two 4matic sedans and a GL).

Cosmetically the car is FLAWLESS. Not a single dent, ding, scatch, scuff, or chip to the exterior, with regular detailing. The paint is FANTASTIC. The glass is perfect and clear, including headlight lenses. All rubber, moldings, wheels, etc are in as-new condition.

The interior is FLAWLESS. There is zero wear to the interior in every respect. No stress cracks to the wood, the leather is perfect, even the mats, which are 9 years old, appear new. It smells new, looks new, IS new.

All mechanical and electrical parts function perfectly. There are no leaks or problems of any kind. The car underwent regular maintenance and then some. ZERO problems of any kind on a 2002 CL600...try to find that somewhere else.

This is a once-in-a-lifetime car. A classic in like-new condition in every aspect. Owned and cared for by a Mercedes fanatic with the means to take care of the car properly.

You will NEVER EVER find a nicer car than this one, ever. I know, I scour the earth for them and this is as good as it gets. When I inspected the car I found one flaw; some pine needles on the trunk mat. I'm not kidding.

The asking price is $21,900 including everything listed above, all records, all books/keys, and a Benz dealer PPI included. You will not regret buying this car; to be honest, if it was a 2003 with the twin-turbo motor I would have bought it myself instantly, and I'm actually still considering it.

Contact Bruce at 856-912-2600, or by email at brucem105_AT_comcast.net.

Thanks, pics will be added shortly.

Bruce

Last edited by Becks Imports; 11-18-2011 at 06:40 PM.
Old 11-21-2011, 09:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SL500 CL600 Carlsson
Sounds nice, but too old for me, but if you come across either an '04 for a really good price or even better an '08, I am trying to decide between the two, one to play with and upgrade or the other ('08) just enjoy as is.
Old 11-21-2011, 09:23 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

I'll come across both, but they come and go in a few days. So unless someone's retained me to buy them a particular car, all I will see them do is float in and out of the dealer auction system.

Bruce
Old 11-26-2011, 04:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Garage Temporarily Empty
Bruce (Becks Imports) is the only person I will buy cars from.
He found me a flawless 05 S600 with 31,800 miles and the car has been magnificent.
I retained Bruce with 10% of the estimated selling price of the model car we were going after. He would then email me photos of possible cars I may want and after a few weeks of being patient, we found the right one. Bruce had it fully inspected and the car was in amazing shape.
The process couldn't have been easier.
I can't believe more people aren't buying cars this way. Custom car purchasing is the only way to go, as long as you have someone as knowledgeable and honest as Bruce.

-Chris
Old 12-07-2011, 06:18 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

SOLD, thanks everyone.

Bruce