CL-Class (W215) 2000-2006: CL 500, CL 600

Custom Rear Diffuser. Any interest?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-09-2018, 04:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes cl600
Custom Rear Diffuser. Any interest?

Hey fellow W215 Owners.. I own an '03 CL600. I wanted an aggressive rear diffuser, but what I found out there for our cars was too mild.. too tame and too expensive. I wanted it to look functional, like it did something. Not just hung out back for decoration. I wanted people behind me to do a double take and think "holy ****" that thing is serious. I mocked up several variations out of cardboard.. then more rigid versions of the ones I liked out of balsa. Once I settled for my favorite one, I brought it to a friend of mine who works for a company that does manufacturing for the likes of Boeing, Lockheed Martin, McDonald Douglas etc... These guys are no joke. It's built out of Aluminum and weighs around 10lbs. The build quality and welds are amazing! I picked it up today and just propped it up into position. It's NOT mounted yet. I'm attaching some photos. This thing is SICK! I will be selling them for $995 each (including mounting hardware/Black) They will be powder coated gloss black unless otherwise specified. Thank you! Text me if interested. 201-637-2970 or realtytrucking@yahoo.com Ralph

I am having a run of 10 done and they will be powder coated in a gloss black unless otherwise specified. They will be available for $995 each including mounting hardware. Please let me know if you want to take your W215 CL to the next level