location of bluetooth puck on 2004 mercedes cl600

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-16-2021, 04:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 38 Likes on 36 Posts
cl600
Question location of bluetooth puck on 2004 mercedes cl600

hi, i have a 2004 mercedes cl600 which had the bluetooth puck available as an option, but the original owner did not order it. i was able to get one and i know it is an easy installation inside the center console. pretty much plug and play. unfortunately i cannot seem to find the connection where it plugs in. i know i have one because years ago i borrowed a friends bluetooth puck and we installed it and it worked properly. this a an MB v60 adaptor which is the small bluetooth adaptor, not the large one which is more recent. i would greatly appreciate it if someone could tell me where to connect this inside the center console. if anyone needs more information i'll be happy to provide it.
thank you
Old 01-16-2021, 06:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 321 Likes on 237 Posts
'19 E63S sedan
Originally Posted by biker349
hi, i have a 2004 mercedes cl600 which had the bluetooth puck available as an option, but the original owner did not order it. i was able to get one and i know it is an easy installation inside the center console. pretty much plug and play. unfortunately i cannot seem to find the connection where it plugs in. i know i have one because years ago i borrowed a friends bluetooth puck and we installed it and it worked properly. this a an MB v60 adaptor which is the small bluetooth adaptor, not the large one which is more recent. i would greatly appreciate it if someone could tell me where to connect this inside the center console. if anyone needs more information i'll be happy to provide it.
thank you
Bluetooth wasn't available yet. The car could be ordered "prewired" for a special Motorola cellphone that the cradle was made for. The prewiring, including cradle, was a fairly big deal to add if it wasn't ordered from the factory, and probably is impossible today. It included an RF preamp for the phone in the trunk. Later, they released a Bluetooth puck that replaced the phone in the cradle so you could use any phone. But if the car wasn't ordered with the wiring (generally along with the Motorola), there's no cradle for the puck.
Old 01-17-2021, 07:38 PM
SPONSOR

Received 854 Likes on 662 Posts
WWW.BENZNINJA.COM
https://mbworld.org/forums/mercedes-...des-cl600.html