CL-Class (W215) 2000-2006: CL 500, CL 600

2004 mercedes cl600 for sale cheap

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-09-2022 | 09:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

cl600
Unhappy 2004 mercedes cl600 for sale cheap

my 2004 mercedes cl600 was totaled by insurance co. rear end collision on right rear side. my mechanic said he could rebuild it to as new condition, but i want to move on. car was meticulously maintained with all new parts.
short list of new parts all 4 struts replace by dealer, brand new battery 3 year warranty, new brakes and calipers, exhaust system has been checked and new donuts and all parts replaced, interior is like new with the exception of the drivers seat which needs work. no warnings after crash. seat belts work and car drives as it should. as a doner car you will have everything you need for a long time. as i said car can be rebuilt 100% to as new condition.paint is excellent silver metallic. i also have 3 new coli packs, igniter box for coil packs and various other parts. 6 cd tape deck was replaced by mercedes. i had a service contract with mercedes and every possible thing was done to the car including all new suspension parts and hoses. i am heart broken. car is located in fort pierce florida and can be flat bedded anywhere without any problems.
any questions please email me, or send a p.m and i will get back to you a.s.a.p.. if you want to talk to me on the phone, or in person, or want to see the car, all that can be arranges.
the best, harv $12,000

Last edited by biker349; 02-09-2022 at 09:55 AM.