CL-Class (W216) 2007-Present: CL 500, CL 600

So I got to drive a newer cl600

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-01-2009, 11:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
own '99 corollla....drive a '08 C300
So I got to drive a newer cl600

and boy was it amazing, ok first off its a test mule so every badge showing its model is removed, so I though oh its and s-class (not really familiar with all of the diff. MB classes) Anyways on my lunch break I sit down and browse the internet at BK to check up hte specs on this "s-class" lol I realized that there is no coupe s-class. then I saw the cl and realized I'm driving a different class. To my shock and awe I realized I'm driving a twin turbo V12 .....that explains why I go from 65 to 95 when passing someone one the highway. I love the interior and the seat, even messed around with the back massager while driving. I wouldn't mind having one, but my pockets aren't that deep.
Old 11-19-2009, 10:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 58 Likes on 52 Posts
Protecting the Earth from the Scum of the Universe
Originally Posted by vash_241987
and boy was it amazing, ok first off its a test mule so every badge showing its model is removed, so I though oh its and s-class (not really familiar with all of the diff. MB classes) Anyways on my lunch break I sit down and browse the internet at BK to check up hte specs on this "s-class" lol I realized that there is no coupe s-class. then I saw the cl and realized I'm driving a different class. To my shock and awe I realized I'm driving a twin turbo V12 .....that explains why I go from 65 to 95 when passing someone one the highway. I love the interior and the seat, even messed around with the back massager while driving. I wouldn't mind having one, but my pockets aren't that deep.
Now, you are tainted