SOLVED Mercedes W216 Dynamic Seats

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-10-2014, 04:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 CL500 W216
Talking SOLVED Mercedes W216 Dynamic Seats

Hi everyone, please forgive me for my poor English,

I'm posting this for any one having a Dynamic Seats issue (Completely inoperative) I had the same issue bu I managed to solve it by my self,

First of all I have a 2007 Mercedes W216 (CL500), it was having this issue till 30mins ago, it was not working at all, lumbar and pulsing also dynamic function all dead, but I was hearing air sound (hooosh) coming from the cushion of the seat, I have raised the seat on both sides till the max and forward till the max, then I used my torch to detect from where this sound is coming, I found one gray color pipe going inside the cushion, then I have pulled this pipe, it came out completely without any resistance, I came to know its broken,

Here is the magic, on both seats I have pent the gray color pips and put some tapes on it to close it completely from any leakage, then changed the seats to normal position, closed the car by key-less go from outside, then opened it again, no hooosh sound as usual, I came to know that something changed,

I started the car and tried the dynamic seat function, shoulders function and pulsing massage and it all working perfectly now, only the lumbar and knees functions are not working which I dont care at least I have the other function are working fine,

If anyone want any help of photos that may help, I'm ready, but if you have warranty, this would be great for you,

Thanks everybody,
Rami