Anyone Selling their CL?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-24-2016, 09:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
none yet
Anyone Selling their CL?

Hey guys,

I have the option of buying a CL550 locally here in FL for $18,000 with 78k miles, grey interior on gold exterior

Here's the post, he listed it for 20k:

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto/5512353516.html

I was wondering if anyone possibly had a similar one in grey/black exterior for around the same price or around there? I would have loved to get the 08 CL600 black on Brown interior they have in a nearby area but they are asking $28,000 for it and I don't have that much at the moment and my bank won't finance me to purchase a vehicle out of state. Let me know.

Thank you,
Gene S.

Last edited by Aquahypnotic; 05-24-2016 at 10:03 PM.
Old 05-25-2016, 02:56 AM

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts
2007 CL550
Be prepared for potentially very expensive repairs. The rear end damage could easily be several thousand dollars to repair, damage is on both sides. The listing does not indicate if the vehicle has any options, specifically P1 and P2 packages. If this vehicle has air bladders in the seats and they have not been replaced, the likely will fail which could cost over $5000 to repair. I have the same vehicle and my aftermarket warranty company paid over $5000 to repair both front seats in 2014.

If you can't afford $28,000, then it is highly unlikely that you can afford to maintain this vehicle if anything significant breaks. Keep in mind that this vehicle originally sold for over $100K and will have repair costs much higher than a vehicle that originally sold for $25K. Many parts are unique to this vehicle or are shared with the S class and are very expensive.
Old 05-25-2016, 11:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
none yet
Hey Steve,

I don't mind a project car and figured it would be better to reach out to an enthusiast on this forum rather than buy one locally and take the person's word for what needs to be done when they have no history with Mercedes.

As long as it drives and the parts that need replacing won't hold me back from just operating the vehicle day to day then I am open to hearing the asking price if anyone here is selling that is.

Thank you,
Gene S.
Old 05-30-2016, 12:43 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2009 GL500 (GL550)
Originally Posted by Aquahypnotic
Hey Steve,

I don't mind a project car and figured it would be better to reach out to an enthusiast on this forum rather than buy one locally and take the person's word for what needs to be done when they have no history with Mercedes.

As long as it drives and the parts that need replacing won't hold me back from just operating the vehicle day to day then I am open to hearing the asking price if anyone here is selling that is.

Thank you,
Gene S.
Buy the CL550 or CL63 if you can. These CL's are beautiful cars you will never regret it. I myself am currently deciding between the cl63 or maserati gransport as a fun car.

some vossen wheels and a chrome wrap can make this car look menacing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuAt...ature=youtu.be
Old 05-30-2016, 03:30 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
BMW Active Hybrid 5 , Porsche 997 c4s
The ad is taken down but that price seems to be too low to be real
get it inspected
if you look on ebay you can get an idea of what the cars are really selling for or at least what people are asking
check the ended auctions on ebay and look for ones that are in green color those cars that actually sold