CL55 AMG, CL65 AMG, CL63 AMG (C215, C216) 2000 - 2014 (Two Generations)

Selling Cl65 2005 Black On Black 2400 Miles Cheap!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-30-2005, 02:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by WhiteTrash
that makes SO much sense.....selling all your cars at a huge loss....because you got ripped off when you originally bought them. um, okay.
1.He's 19 and doesn't know squat
2.That's what happens when you don't actually earn the money yourself and get huge amounts of it from your parents, you throw it around carelessly.
Hell I think we all would if we were in his shoes, still doesn't change the fact that he's a cry baby
Old 07-07-2005, 02:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes Benz
Originally Posted by thericker55
1.He's 19 and doesn't know squat
2.That's what happens when you don't actually earn the money yourself and get huge amounts of it from your parents, you throw it around carelessly.
Hell I think we all would if we were in his shoes, still doesn't change the fact that he's a cry baby
i dont even think they are his. saw his mom driving that CL65 twice. if it were his why were mom and dad tooling around in it? And they drive like 90 year olds with no eyes fyi.

hes just talking bs to sound "cool"

his logic on selling car because you over paid is great. lets not allocate that cost over a longer period and just sell it quickly as a fire sale. where did he think this stuff up? i know many rich kids but this kid is by far the dumbest.

his family likely just goes through cars like there is no tomorrow and they just dont care about money. if they have 500-800 million in assets (or cash) whats the big deal on taking a 40k bath on a dumb CL65? i want that reality!
Old 07-07-2005, 03:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
g
Can you believe this kid? Hahahaha..Side note...Where or how are you getting those new smiley logos?
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/misc.ph...yg=0&forumid=4
Old 07-07-2005, 03:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes Benz
Originally Posted by mashimaro1985
not needed thanks its sold =) ^^ someone is going to pay the car off and it be his car anyways! bye bye cl65!!! i enjoyed it but the depreciation is bad my parents are gonna kill me once they heard how much i got rid of it for ..... AHHH!
i dont know many wealthy people who finance nice cars. people finance assets for work (delivery trucks etc) but personal luxury cars normally are purchased cash. you cant write off a CL65 as a vehicle for work use being that it is well beyond what uncle sam feels is deductible.

these stories are great. I know the cars exist because I have seen most of them in person but the stories that go with them are amazing. Glad I live in the same area as this guy.....

Last edited by CynCarvin32; 07-07-2005 at 03:39 PM.
Old 07-07-2005, 03:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
I still didn't ever see real proof of ALL his cars.... All we ever got were a CL65, CLS55 and G55
Old 07-07-2005, 03:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by CynCarvin32
i dont even think they are his. saw his mom driving that CL65 twice. if it were his why were mom and dad tooling around in it? And they drive like 90 year olds with no eyes fyi.

hes just talking bs to sound "cool"

his logic on selling car because you over paid is great. lets not allocate that cost over a longer period and just sell it quickly as a fire sale. where did he think this stuff up? i know many rich kids but this kid is by far the dumbest.

his family likely just goes through cars like there is no tomorrow and they just dont care about money. if they have 500-800 million in assets (or cash) whats the big deal on taking a 40k bath on a dumb CL65? i want that reality!
Yeah I definitely agree w/you....Side note have you read some of his other posts? Lately he's been trying to make some comments about the 65/600 bi-turbo motors ect.. and has got absolutely NO IDEA what he's talking about (Were talking basic, basic, stuff any owner, or Mercecedes fan would/should know about)
Old 07-07-2005, 03:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by NOTKTS
I still didn't ever see real proof of ALL his cars.... All we ever got were a CL65, CLS55 and G55
Hey thanx for the link I talked to him on the phone (I was heading out to LA, and he offered to show me the stable and give me a ride in one of them....) I bet there his parents like Cyncarvin32 said, and they probably don't speak any english so, they're intrusting him to take care of details related to selling, buying, ect.. Hell he probably got there permission to mod them by telling them he was just getting some needed Maintenance taken care of. And there so loaded, w/little to no knowledge of the USA or Mercedes they just give him the money thinking he's taking care of the family cars Who knows it's the most reasonable explanation I can come up with..

Last edited by Thericker; 07-07-2005 at 04:01 PM.
Old 07-07-2005, 03:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
Hey thanx for the link I talked to him on the phone (I was heading out to LA, and he offered to show me the stable and give me a ride in one of them....) I bet there his parents like Cyncarvin32 said, and they probably don't speak any english so, they're intrusting him to take care of details related to selling, buying, ect.. Hell he probably got there permission to mod them by telling them he was just getting some needed Maintanince taken care of. And there so loaded, w/little to no knowledge of the USA or Mercedes they just give him the money thinking he's taking care of the family cars Who knows it's the most reasonable explanation I can come up with..
No problem...
But, it's still kind of sad if you think about it like that... I hope there is another reason. But I don't expect one anytime soon
Old 07-07-2005, 04:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
No problem...
But, it's still kind of sad if you think about it like that... I hope there is another reason. But I don't expect one anytime soon
Hey I clicked on that link but how do you get the new smiles to transfer over here? I don't know a whole lot about this thanks I tried clicking on 1 while I had this mb page up and nothing happened...
Old 07-07-2005, 04:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
Hey I clicked on that link but how do you get the new smiles to transfer over here? I don't know a whole lot about this thanks I tried clicking on 1 while I had this mb page up and nothing happened...
Say you want to use the This Thread is Worthless without Pics similie...
1. You right click over it and select properties
2. Highlight and Copy the URL which in this case is: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/images/...xscuseless.gif
3. Paste the url where you want to place it in your post... then put the [IMG][/IMG] markers around the image url.
4.Finished product
Old 07-07-2005, 04:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Ahh thanks....kind of a hassle but worth it
I'm transforming into SUPER DEMON :v

Last edited by Thericker; 07-07-2005 at 05:30 PM.
Old 07-07-2005, 04:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
It becomes 2ed nature after a while... BTW: Have you checked out the CL60K thread lately
Old 07-07-2005, 04:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Dude...I'm retarded what am I doing wrong?
Old 07-07-2005, 04:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
I'm transforming into SUPER DEMON :v []http://forum.e46fanatics.com/images/smiles/FIREdevil.gif[]
Your putting just the brackets you need to click the insert image button on the reply to thread tool bar...
Ok so click that button... this comes up [IMG] [/IMG] and then you put the url inside the [IMG][/IMG] brackets with no spaces in b/t and it should look like this
Old 07-07-2005, 05:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
I'm transforming into SUPER DEMON :v [url]http://forum.e46fanatics.com/images/smiles/[IMG]FIREdevil.gif[IMG]
No no... you do it like this :p The one with the back slash has to be last
PS: Take out the spaces and it should work....
Old 07-07-2005, 05:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
No no... you do it like this :p [IMG] http://forum.e46fanatics.com/images/.../FIREdevil.gif [/IMG] The one with the back slash has to be last
PS: Take out the spaces and it should work....
I graduated...I misspelled "smiles" instead of "smilies"
Old 07-10-2005, 06:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55 (for sale if the right offer comes along)...too many others to list
Originally Posted by mashimaro1985
selling my cl any takers!!!!!!

all stock asking 140,000 if ya want let me know!! =)
I noticed you live in S.Cali. Do you mind me asking what dealership you sold your car to? I am making an offer on a car in T.O. just like that.
Old 07-13-2005, 05:11 PM

2012 Cls 63 amg, 2006 Bmw M6
Say you want to use the This Thread is Worthless without Pics similie...
1. You right click over it and select properties
2. Highlight and Copy the URL which in this case is: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/images/...xscuseless.gif
3. Paste the url where you want to place it in your post... then put the [IMG][/IMG] markers around the image url.
4.Finished product