CL55 AMG, CL65 AMG, CL63 AMG (C215, C216) 2000 - 2014 (Two Generations)

CL55 or BMW

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-18-2006, 02:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C55AMG W203; 330i E90
AMGBOY1987 is well known to use multiple identities to make a fool of people in the CL55 thread. He is recently under the name AMGBOY1987.https://mbworld.org/forums/search.php?searchid=1539105
He was well known as a 19 yr old claimed owning numerous of super cars.
He was also under the names mashimaro1985, London65AMG and
known as cl65blackdemon in benzworld.org as revealed by our clever members.
https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...=108771&page=2
Attached below a few of extracts of AMGBOY related information:-
( check out his posts counts, they neither exist nor correct. This *** must have been remove/create multiple / same identities over a period of time )
So, no matter what we have replied to the 750 vs Cl55 thread, this *** will go hard and nasty against everyone on this thread no matter what and how you have responded. AMGBOY1987 is definitely coming back down here and have a good time again.

Oh...actually...I (cntlaw) am a medical doctor owning 3 CL65 , one black, one white and one silver. I also have 2 CLK AMG DTM and 2 SLRs on order. I am just pretending I am driving a C55 and a E90 because I am only 20 yr old and dont want anyone knows that I have so many super cars. All my cars are paid by my parents. I know exactly what a mental retard patient is behaving. If you want to trust this ***. Please do your own risk.
Attached Thumbnails CL55 or BMW-amgboy1987-6-4-2005-2.jpg   CL55 or BMW-amgboy1987-6-4-2005-3.jpg   CL55 or BMW-amgboy1987-ilondon65amg-6-4-2005.jpg  

Last edited by cntlaw; 04-18-2006 at 02:33 AM.
Old 04-18-2006, 02:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C219 CLS / W220 † / W211† / W210 E55 † / W210 Brabus † / Hamann 540i † /
ROFL!!!!! A lot of strange people in this world.....
Old 04-18-2006, 11:09 AM

An Affalterbach Beast & Others
Originally Posted by Toog4me
There are tons of people on this forum that couldn't afford one of those vehicles. Furthermore, there are tons of people on this forum that WOULD rather have a 750 than a CL. Just because we drive Benzes doesn't mean we're not open to other vehicles.

And I know this was posted in the CL55 forum. However, there are people like me who don't own a CL that visit, and I am sure that there are people who debated just like AMGBOY did when purchasing their CL. So I don't see the problem.
You seem to have an itch to police this place, but let us really not forget that this is an MB forum, if you really prefer a Bangle ride, then so be it, but expect most people in a Mercedes-Benz forum to prefer the MB, just a fact.
Old 04-18-2006, 11:12 AM

An Affalterbach Beast & Others
Originally Posted by cntlaw
AMGBOY1987 is well known to use multiple identities to make a fool of people in the CL55 thread. He is recently under the name AMGBOY1987.https://mbworld.org/forums/search.php?searchid=1539105
( check out his posts counts, they neither exist nor correct. This *** must have been remove/create multiple / same identities over a period of time )
So, no matter what we have replied to the 750 vs Cl55 thread, this *** will go hard and nasty against everyone on this thread no matter what and how you have responded. AMGBOY1987 is definitely coming back down here and have a good time again.

Oh...actually...I (cntlaw) am a medical doctor owning 3 CL65 , one black, one white and one silver. I also have 2 CLK AMG DTM and 2 SLRs on order. I am just pretending I am driving a C55 and a E90 because I am only 20 yr old and dont want anyone knows that I have so many super cars. All my cars are paid by my parents. I know exactly what a mental retard patient is behaving. If you want to trust this ***. Please do your own risk.
LOL
Old 04-18-2006, 10:38 PM

2005 Chrysler 300c and 2004 Range Rover hse

why are you makin such a huge deal out of this?? your actin like hes scaming people for money. If he is bsing about all the sht he owns, so what? leave it alone
Old 04-19-2006, 01:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

G63, AMG GT S
Originally Posted by LawrenceAW
You seem to have an itch to police this place, but let us really not forget that this is an MB forum, if you really prefer a Bangle ride, then so be it, but expect most people in a Mercedes-Benz forum to prefer the MB, just a fact.
You clearly have not been reading anything in this thread as all my posts have been pertaining to what the original poster posted. That's it. I'm not trying to run the place nor have I made any comments that would make it seem that way.

Now as for your other comment... it amazes me how some people can be. The FACT is that most people on this forum are actually open to anything. They're not BMW haters and they're not MERCEDES lovers. In fact, most people on this forum bought their vehicle because they believe it to be the best... not because it's a Mercedes, but because it's the best. So when you make comments like "expect most people in a Mercedes-Benz forum to prefer the MB, just a fact," do some reasearch before. I've participated in NUMEROUS threads where the BMW was actually a preferance.
Old 04-19-2006, 08:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 378 Likes on 244 Posts
'22 Alpina B7,'21 G63 Renntech obviously (wife), Wrangler(kids)
Originally Posted by BLK 300C
why are you makin such a huge deal out of this?? your actin like hes scaming people for money. If he is bsing about all the sht he owns, so what? leave it alone
Trolls are bad because they waste regular members time ,who mistakenly read their worthless garbage.
They should be exposed every time and removed....
Old 04-20-2006, 03:39 PM
Banned

Okay, I would hope a medical doctor would have something better to do than research a "mental retarded ***," like myself correct? Please go drive your 3-Series off a cliff. Enough of you.

And to the other morons who acuse me of being a troll, masrshimello or whoever, save your damn precious time and skip this thread. Soo simple, right?

And for the record, I didn't ask anyone to tell me what car to buy, I JUST ASKED FOR ****ING OPINIONS!!!

Thanks.
Old 04-20-2006, 08:27 PM

2006 CL65
in my opinion
the CL is definition of the luxury whip that everyone envys
i had a M3 (luguna seca blue) and the SMG used to jerk the **** out of you if you were not used to it or were gassing it when shifting.
now with that said, that car was a pain. they gave me a new 745 for a loaner because they had nothing else. well that IDrive is garbage. i literally didnt listen to the radio for 20 minutes because i couldnt figure it out.

now like it was said a CL55 should be more compared to an M6. the 6 series is a sweet BMW. without the Idrive of course. the 7-series to me is already played out and isnt worth the money they want for it. just for the record i would like to drive a 760 just to see how the BMW V12 is. i mean it will feel like nothing because of driving my uncle S65 all last week. (boy can that car eat some gas, i swear i was getting 4 miles-per-gallon)
but i still would take the CL over ALMOST any car on the road. i actually would like a 1994 acura legend, beleive it or not.
i should have traded in my M3 for the 2000 CL when i had the chance. oh well.
Old 04-20-2006, 09:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

One with 4 wheels
Lame

Can the admin please close this thread already, it's pointless.

Thank You.
Old 04-21-2006, 01:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

G63, AMG GT S
Originally Posted by TA-9FF

Can the admin please close this thread already, it's pointless.

Thank You.
So stop coming in.
Old 04-21-2006, 05:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

One with 4 wheels
So stop coming in.
Toog4me--------> <--------------TA-9FF

Old 04-22-2006, 01:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

G63, AMG GT S
Originally Posted by TA-9FF
Toog4me--------> <--------------TA-9FF

If you're bored with the thread, don't come in. It's really simple. I don't get why a statement like that offended or pissed you off.
Old 04-22-2006, 03:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

One with 4 wheels
If you're bored with the thread, don't come in. It's really simple. I don't get why a statement like that offended or pissed you off.
LOL. It's all in good fun. I wasn't pissed off at all. But I do wish there was more civility in threads. It wasn't a matter of being bored or not. This thread just really wasn't going anywhere. I probably didn't help by suggesting this thread sucked and acted immature myself, but I think it would've probably been in everyone's best interest not to argue over mindless things, and have had this thread closed. No one was even talking about the original topic at hand anymore, it became a thread of pointing fingers. And IMHO, the person who started this thread was here just to start trouble, which I think, is immature, and pointless. We're here to discuss cars, not belittle each other like children.

Just my $0.02.

Last edited by TA-9FF; 04-22-2006 at 04:03 AM.
Old 04-27-2006, 05:14 AM

Mercedes is gone physically, but still in my heart.
In my honest opinion, you should take your nasty attitude and 1988 Honda Civic elsewhere, AMGBOY1987. Just because you're sour because you're poor and can't afford a car that would be in a Mercedes forum, it's not right for your to waste members time. We come in here to read and help members who actually have a Mercedes or are looking to buy one. We all know you'll never have one, so take your dreams and nasty 19 year old attitude elsewhere. Thanks.
Old 04-28-2006, 02:01 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by C240Style
In my honest opinion, you should take your nasty attitude and 1988 Honda Civic elsewhere, AMGBOY1987. Just because you're sour because you're poor and can't afford a car that would be in a Mercedes forum, it's not right for your to waste members time. We come in here to read and help members who actually have a Mercedes or are looking to buy one. We all know you'll never have one, so take your dreams and nasty 19 year old attitude elsewhere. Thanks.

Excuse me, C240 Style. Why are you even in the CL55 forum? If I wanted advice from someone like you, I would be in the projects asking you and your fellow pre-owned C240 driving buddies for car advice. Please stay out of this and stop wasting my time.

And BTW, this thread is so old. Welcome to the past, nobody cares what you have to say