CL55 AMG, CL65 AMG, CL63 AMG (C215, C216) 2000 - 2014 (Two Generations)

Please Help...what Hell Is The Noise

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-09-2006 | 01:41 AM

Please Help...what Hell Is The Noise

Please help!!! My car have been sitting in my garage for about 2 weeks now. Sudden tonight a constant tone noise (the best way to describe it is like a cricket noise but without any pause to it...constant) or like like an alarm, isn't Mercedes factory alarm uses the horn. The car wouldn't start either. I just went and disconnected the battery. Sound like the car is going to blow up or something. And suggest will help...wonder if I need another new battery. A very weird noise coming from the car engine compartment toward the driver side.

Last edited by apdesign; 08-09-2006 at 04:34 PM.
Old 08-09-2006 | 06:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK63BS, SL55, G55, C43
I think your battery is flat. Charge it and (probably) drive away.
Old 08-17-2006 | 05:34 AM

damn now it sounds like the car OEM alarm is on when i reconnected the battery and the front left side of is lowered, hpe my suspension didn't give out. have not try to jump start the car yet... i usually jump start car that i don't really care for, but for Mercedes..is there an actually right and wrong way to jump start the car...will i damage any electronic components?
Old 08-18-2006 | 01:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

M6 Gran Coupe
Will the key turn at least?
Old 08-18-2006 | 03:31 PM

got it fix...called Mercedes 24-road ride assitant and they came and did a few things and jump started the car. So now everything is find thank goodness. Mercedes road side assitant for life..that is just great. Maybe that's why we pay so much for these cars although their value decrease little hell. The technician say it was probably the oem car phone adapter that is causing it to drain out the battery, so i guess i can't leave my car standing still for 2 weeks anymore and also for FYI he say usually the suspension lowered or lean to one side when sitting for a long peroid of time... i though my ABC went out..thank goodness for that...it raised back up when the car started.