CL55 AMG, CL65 AMG, CL63 AMG (C215, C216) 2000 - 2014 (Two Generations)

My 2008 CL63 AMG

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-11-2007, 02:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 CL63 AMG
Couple more weeks

Have'nt been on the forum in a couple weeks but thanks for all the posts and compliments.

Jangy, the rims should hopefully finally be ready by the end of the week.
Becasue they are custom made with a custom paint job, they are taking extra time.

As for the headers, Renntech is still working on refining a production version with enough HP and TQ to quantify the $4K price tag. Should have an update on that as well by the end of the week.

I will have pics up as soon as I get my car back with the new wheels and will also have some great information on a source for all your MB upgrades.

Will post soon.

Originally Posted by jangy
Is that bad boy done? I wanna see that thing. Let's hook up for a ride and some pics!!
Old 09-11-2007, 02:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A Black 1
Originally Posted by astral_essence
Have'nt been on the forum in a couple weeks but thanks for all the posts and compliments.

Becasue they are custom made with a custom paint job, they are taking extra time.

As for the headers, Renntech is still working on refining a production version with enough HP and TQ to quantify the $4K price tag. Should have an update on that as well by the end of the week.

I will have pics up as soon as I get my car back with the new wheels and will also have some great information on a source for all your MB upgrades.

Will post soon.
Are you going with the Eisenmann Race Exhaust too? It really sounds incredible.
Old 09-13-2007, 06:44 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Originally Posted by astral_essence

Will post soon.

Sounds awesome. Definitely stoked to hear of another source for goodies. Is it local? I want something here.