CL55 AMG, CL65 AMG, CL63 AMG (C215, C216) 2000 - 2014 (Two Generations)

STAY AWAY from this CL65!!!! Pompano FL.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-05-2007, 06:15 PM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
1987 Buick GNX,SL65 Black, 1987 Buick Turbo Limited, 2010 GT500
STAY AWAY from this CL65!!!! Pompano FL.

Looked at a CL65 at Pompano Benz yesterday... just had to see a black one before I buy my car... well they are asking $99k...... it has 19k miles... it is on ebay..... they will take about $84k for the car.... but they took it on trade for a CL63 and paid $69k for it.... go figure.... one of the salesman slipped...and spit out the details... and they are taking another in trade in Oct. for a 2008 CL65 someone ordered and are giving the guy $72k... it is a Flint grey car with 20k miles.... well anyway back to this CL65 .... two wheels were totally bent when it came in and they had them "fixed" and to take the icing on the cake this car on the driver side door area has two large spots that look like the paint was either hit with paint remover or just something else......anyway someone tried to fix it by spotting all the areas with touch up paint... most horrible thing you will see to a car like this... it is on the top of the door roof and on the door right below the window....stands out like a Green lambo in New York city....it is that bad...... wow.... unreal.......anyway.. for anybody who is out of town that was interested..... this is a bad car straight up.....
Old 09-05-2007, 08:15 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
2015 Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG S
Originally Posted by retardedmunk
Looked at a CL65 at Pompano Benz yesterday... just had to see a black one before I buy my car... well they are asking $99k...... it has 19k miles... it is on ebay..... they will take about $84k for the car.... but they took it on trade for a CL63 and paid $69k for it.... go figure.... one of the salesman slipped...and spit out the details... and they are taking another in trade in Oct. for a 2008 CL65 someone ordered and are giving the guy $72k... it is a Flint grey car with 20k miles.... well anyway back to this CL65 .... two wheels were totally bent when it came in and they had them "fixed" and to take the icing on the cake this car on the driver side door area has two large spots that look like the paint was either hit with paint remover or just something else......anyway someone tried to fix it by spotting all the areas with touch up paint... most horrible thing you will see to a car like this... it is on the top of the door roof and on the door right below the window....stands out like a Green lambo in New York city....it is that bad...... wow.... unreal.......anyway.. for anybody who is out of town that was interested..... this is a bad car straight up.....
I just bought a 2005 CL65 for 85K with 15K miles. I assumed the dealer took it in for around 80K but maybe I was wrong after reading what you say. Oh well, I thought I got a good deal but maybe not. At least my car was in top shape and CPO'd.

Thanks for warning everyone about this car. I came across a few really bad CL65's on my quest for one. Look at MiamiDave's posts. He literally almost got shafted on 3 different deals. Good luck with your search for a CL65. Once you find the right one it is definitely worth it.

Larry
Old 09-05-2007, 08:47 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 CL63, 2008 S63, 2008 ML 63, 2008 S65
thats funny i saw that car in the back of the dealership and thought it was a good deal.... i took my girlfriend to look for a new car good thing she didnt like it.... i cant say one good thing about that dealship either it took them 4 day to fix my A/C on my 08 CL63 now my check engine light is on and i have to go back im ganna take a new look at the 65 in the back maybe mess around with the salesman a little and see how low they will go on the price when i point out all the problems
Old 09-05-2007, 08:52 PM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
1987 Buick GNX,SL65 Black, 1987 Buick Turbo Limited, 2010 GT500
You now know what they got into it....

i wouldnt honestly pay more then $75k...... with the CPO.. it is too rough... but $75k... you cant go wrong I guess....