CL55 AMG, CL65 AMG, CL63 AMG (C215, C216) 2000 - 2014 (Two Generations)

2008 Cl63 Vs S55 Amg Olympic

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 01:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by red308
OK. All you experts. You are wrong. Here is why.

The owners manual in the CL63 says it is ok to run 91 octane. Yes, that is ok. But the engine management allows you to do that because it retards the spark so that you do not damage the engine by detonation.

That is the case with many cars that are sold in California. They have to in order to sell them because 91 octane is all you can get in most areas. I have owned several cars that nominally require 93 octane but are approved for operation in California at 91 octane. I owned a 2001 Corvette which fell into this category.

But.....you do not get the maximum performance!!!!!!!!

If any of you have any one of the cars that have the 6.3 motor would please go out to your car and open the gas tank cap. You will find that it calls for minimum 93 octane gasoline. In fact, it actually asks for 98 octane using the European calculation. Those of you who do not own one of these cars, please travel to your nearest MB dealer and find a car for sale that has the 6.3 motor. Open the gas filler cap. Guess what! Yup...it calls for 93 octane.

I have talked to three different MB service departments and the sales department at the MB-owned dealership in Manhattan. I have also talked with the MB central phone support group. They confirm the following:

The 6.3 motor, while it is specified to operate at its maximum rating using 93
octane gas, it is also certified to be safe to operate in the US at 91 octane.

I find it unacceptable that the US MB marketing info claims that you get the full performance spec for HP and torque while using 91 octane. The US written owners manual is an example. But that is simply not the case. The marketing people are stumped when they are asked about this. The technical people just shrug and blame the marketing people.

I, too, fell into this trap. I was surprised and was almost ready to not take delivery of the car. Marketing crap wins.

In Europe in and in most Eastern US states, 93 octane is readily available. In California and many Western US states it is not. The car is designed to take advantage of gasoline that is readily available in most of the world.

Also, I have experienced emperical evidence over and over again in several cars and now in the CL63. If you put in a tank of 93 octane fuel, you will experience substantial and extremely noticeable performance improvement.

Try it. Go out and run the test yourself before you start calling BS.

Mark

I agree 1000%

I have dynoed on 91 406 rwhp on 93 423 hp. The proof is really on the track where on 91 my car traps 112 mph on 93 115mph. It makes a difference. The 55 is always going to be a difficult race but different day outcome here could easily be reversed.

AMG tuned, mapped the cars for 93 octane ALL OF THEM(6.2LV8). California's gas slows the 63 for sure. Read your gas flap is CLEAR AS DAY!
Old 02-25-2008, 01:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by WSH
We can endlessly debate micro-diffces in octane and mfg variances, etc....

But would observe that I prob drive my CL63 faster...and more aggressively accelerate...prob 99% of time on real-world CA roads vs my prior '07 SL65 b/c of its poor traction on uneven and/or wet pavement...and its awful brake pedal feel....admittedly, subjective, qualitative impressions...

But, IMO, even objective accel data on a smooth, dry private track/dragstrip w/100oct means very little in real-world accel/driving.....
We simply mix 100 with 91 to achieve the proper octane. Many States sell 93. Getting to 93 is very important if you wish to run quickly down the track.
Old 02-25-2008, 06:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
300ce
Originally Posted by red308
OK. All you experts. You are wrong. Here is why.

The owners manual in the CL63 says it is ok to run 91 octane. Yes, that is ok. But the engine management allows you to do that because it retards the spark so that you do not damage the engine by detonation.

That is the case with many cars that are sold in California. They have to in order to sell them because 91 octane is all you can get in most areas. I have owned several cars that nominally require 93 octane but are approved for operation in California at 91 octane. I owned a 2001 Corvette which fell into this category.

But.....you do not get the maximum performance!!!!!!!!

If any of you have any one of the cars that have the 6.3 motor would please go out to your car and open the gas tank cap. You will find that it calls for minimum 93 octane gasoline. In fact, it actually asks for 98 octane using the European calculation. Those of you who do not own one of these cars, please travel to your nearest MB dealer and find a car for sale that has the 6.3 motor. Open the gas filler cap. Guess what! Yup...it calls for 93 octane.

I have talked to three different MB service departments and the sales department at the MB-owned dealership in Manhattan. I have also talked with the MB central phone support group. They confirm the following:

The 6.3 motor, while it is specified to operate at its maximum rating using 93
octane gas, it is also certified to be safe to operate in the US at 91 octane.

I find it unacceptable that the US MB marketing info claims that you get the full performance spec for HP and torque while using 91 octane. The US written owners manual is an example. But that is simply not the case. The marketing people are stumped when they are asked about this. The technical people just shrug and blame the marketing people.

I, too, fell into this trap. I was surprised and was almost ready to not take delivery of the car. Marketing crap wins.

In Europe in and in most Eastern US states, 93 octane is readily available. In California and many Western US states it is not. The car is designed to take advantage of gasoline that is readily available in most of the world.

Also, I have experienced emperical evidence over and over again in several cars and now in the CL63. If you put in a tank of 93 octane fuel, you will experience substantial and extremely noticeable performance improvement.

Try it. Go out and run the test yourself before you start calling BS.

Mark
..........I don't understand how the CL63 was in California and the 65 was in another state and yet they raced each other at the same time on the same road with each car in a different state during the race Is this some new technology?

..........FYI ability to change octane requirement in the ECU has been available since at least 2003 and is not unique to the 63. It is the same for the 65, E55 etc. You actually get better performance by setting your ECU to the lower octane setting and then using higher octane gas. Your ECU pulls timming when you have the higher octane setting and then use lower octane gas. Therefore, the CL63 has already been optimized from factory. Changing your ECU to use 93 octane will slow your car down

Ted

Last edited by Ted Baldwin; 02-25-2008 at 06:21 AM.
Old 02-25-2008, 11:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
I don't understand how the CL63 was in California and the 65 was in another state and yet they raced each other at the same time on the same road with each car in a different state during the race Is this some new technology?

..........FYI ability to change octane requirement in the ECU has been available since at least 2003 and is not unique to the 63. It is the same for the 65, E55 etc. You actually get better performance by setting your ECU to the lower octane setting and then using higher octane gas.
Your ECU pulls timming when you have the higher octane setting and then use lower octane gas.
Therefore, the CL63 has already been optimized from factory. Changing your ECU to use 93 octane will slow your car down

Ted

Ted ,

What are you referring to in the first piece of this response?

This is the problem, the FACTORY SETTING IS 93 not 91.

As you admit in your post an ECU tuned for 93 will not run at peak hp and torque on lesser octane . This is what happens , the car falls flat when WOT due to this 93 tune in States where the fuel is NOT AVAILABLE.
Old 02-25-2008, 12:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Talking

Originally Posted by NY_SG
Ok I was in my friend's CL63 he has about 5k miles in it.

An S55 pulled up and off we went.

First round lost. Second round lost. third round lost.

His S55 was stock and so was my friends CL63.

I was like ****!!!! The power of the 55 motor. I am just indicating the end result.

CL63 lost 3 times in a row.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeG7r...eature=related

Guess the 63 in Asia runs differently here it looks like it hangs with the S55 little brother the E55.

Last edited by juicee63; 02-25-2008 at 12:35 PM.
Old 02-25-2008, 01:02 PM
Zod
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
CLS55 2006, CLS 63S 2015
Originally Posted by juicee63

Guess the 63 in Asia runs differently here it looks like it hangs with the S55 little brother the E55.
Are you serious
If you have owned a 55 which i belive you have previously stated (currect me if i am wrong) ,then you should be able to hear the sound of ESP...you do not know what that sounds likes?

It goes like this ''vrr....vrrr......vrrrrrrrrrrom'' that my friend is ESP cutting power (listen to the clip you gave ), so advantage 63. 55 is so damn hard to get traction in, look at the c6 vs E55 vid where ESP is off for the 55 , but when you do get traction in it

Last edited by Zod; 02-25-2008 at 01:24 PM.
Old 02-25-2008, 01:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by Zod
Are you serious
If you have owned a 55 which i belive you have previously stated (currect me if i am wrong) then you would hear the sound of ESP...you do not knwo what it sound likes?

It goes like this vrr....vrrr......vrrrrrrrrrrom that my friend is ESP cutting power (listen to the click you gave ), so advantage 6

3. 55 is so damn hard to get traction in :-/, but when you do
Hey man, no excuses a race is a race.

ZOD thanks for pointing out the 55 lost power , This is likely what happened to the 63 in this story..It is a fuel prob, an ecu handicap.

Wonder why the CL driver never came to the thread to discuss selling his car due to the results of this experience. Sorry folks I find the original post

To the OP: I see you drive an E55,
suspicious IMHO

We are neighbors so it would be real easy for you to roll out to Irwindale Thursday and run the E55 vs the CL63. I can video it and we can post the results. The E55 should have little problem defeating a CL 63, should we try it?

Last edited by juicee63; 02-25-2008 at 01:25 PM.
Old 02-25-2008, 01:32 PM
Zod
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
CLS55 2006, CLS 63S 2015

Yes i totaly agree a race is a race , but your post was a little missleading .
Forget track results as on the real roads results can differ vastly, as it was shown in that clip! every one raves of the 55 dig performance, but frankly if you do not have the right tier set up, i do not see how you are going to be getting it to 100% just my opinion
Old 02-25-2008, 01:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
new balance
has anyone pondered the thought that this may have been a W216 vs a W220, that says alot as there is a big weigh dif
Old 02-25-2008, 02:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by E55JAY
has anyone pondered the thought that this may have been a W216 vs a W220, that says alot as there is a big weigh dif
Yeah thats what I said originally.

It was a CL 63 2008 vs an S55. According to the op he was in the CL with a friend when along came the S55, they raced three times and all three times the CL lost causing the owner to proclaim it "for sale"

So yeah weight is a huge factor and that CL 63 is gonna be fat especially when carrying a passenger

Cars are not even CLOSE
W220 4300 lbs
W216 4900 lbs add a passenger and your DONE

Last edited by juicee63; 02-25-2008 at 02:35 PM.
Old 02-25-2008, 02:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55 ///AMG
I agree 1000%

I have dynoed on 91 406 rwhp on 93 423 hp. The proof is really on the track where on 91 my car traps 112 mph on 93 115mph. It makes a difference. The 55 is always going to be a difficult race but different day outcome here could easily be reversed.

AMG tuned, mapped the cars for 93 octane ALL OF THEM(6.2LV8). California's gas slows the 63 for sure. Read your gas flap is CLEAR AS DAY!
Still not the claimed 50 HP difference though.
Old 02-25-2008, 02:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55 ///AMG
Originally Posted by Zod
Are you serious
If you have owned a 55 which i belive you have previously stated (currect me if i am wrong) ,then you should be able to hear the sound of ESP...you do not know what that sounds likes?

It goes like this ''vrr....vrrr......vrrrrrrrrrrom'' that my friend is ESP cutting power (listen to the clip you gave ), so advantage 63. 55 is so damn hard to get traction in, look at the c6 vs E55 vid where ESP is off for the 55 , but when you do get traction in it
Yep, you can definitely hear and see the bad launch.
Old 02-25-2008, 02:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by Timeless
Still not the claimed 50 HP difference though.
The 1/4 mile times are more telling than the dyno.
How much HP does it take to move a 4450 lb car 2-3 mph faster over a 1/4 mile distance. Any math folks
Old 02-25-2008, 05:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

300ce

..........FYI ability to change octane requirement in the ECU has been available since at least 2003 and is not unique to the 63. It is the same for the 65, E55 etc. You actually get better performance by setting your ECU to the lower octane setting and then using higher octane gas.
Ted

Ted ,

What are you referring to in the first piece of this response?

This is the problem, the FACTORY SETTING IS 93 not 91.

As you admit in your post an ECU tuned for 93 will not run at peak hp and torque on lesser octane . This is what happens , the car falls flat when WOT due to this 93 tune in States where the fuel is NOT AVAILABLE.
............no biggie. Both cars require 91 octane according to their manuals. some 55 owners have changed their Ecu octane to 93 only to discover that it did not help. What the 63 crowd seem to be saying is that the reason the 63 is slower is because eventhough just like the 55 the manual says use 93 octane, that Mercedes left the Ecu at 93 octane for car being sold widely in the United states where 93 octane is not universally available. Ok, if that is the case then you have point. The problem still is that it would represent a short coming of the 63 cars and not something to use as an excuse. It would be like saying that "the only reason I'm shorter than you is because my mother did not take her prenatal vitamins." You will scratch your head and laugh at me, just like the 55 drivers are doing to the 63 drivers.

Ted
Old 02-25-2008, 06:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by Ted Baldwin
............no biggie. Both cars require 91 octane according to their manuals. some 55 owners have changed their Ecu octane to 93 only to discover that it did not help. What the 63 crowd seem to be saying is that the reason the 63 is slower is because eventhough just like the 55 the manual says use 93 octane, that Mercedes left the Ecu at 93 octane for car being sold widely in the United states where 93 octane is not universally available. Ok, if that is the case then you have point. The problem still is that it would represent a short coming of the 63 cars and not something to use as an excuse. It would be like saying that "the only reason I'm shorter than you is because my mother did not take her prenatal vitamins."
You will scratch your head and laugh at me, just like the 55 drivers are doing to the 63 drivers.
Ted

This applies to 55's and 63's.

The E55 is slower where 93 is not available. The 63 lacking a supercharger is handicapped far worse by the AMG settings in the ECU.

I do not think any 55 driver is laughing at the 63, if they are so be it,

Last edited by juicee63; 02-25-2008 at 07:29 PM.
Old 02-25-2008, 07:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55 AMG - - 2005 SL55 AMG - - - - - - 2006 SLK55 AMG - - - - - - 2013 Ducati Diavel AMG -
Hey Juice,

I lived in the Hollywood Hills a few years back and there were a few 76 stations that carried 93 octane. Have you ever found any? I remember the 76 on Santa Monica Blvd. one block east of Highland Ave. had 100 octane for a short time. Not sure if it was real, but it was Real Expensive. I didn't notice a difference with all the stop and slow go traffic though. You know how that is.
Old 02-25-2008, 08:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

300ce
This applies to 55's and 63's.

The E55 is slower where 93 is not available. The 63 lacking a supercharger is handicapped far worse by the AMG settings in the ECU.

I do not think any 55 driver is laughing at the 63, if they are so be it,
.............what people are laughing at are the somewhat absurd excuses. No one is laughing that you have a 63. However when 63 owners start laying down the excuses it does get pretty comical. Your recent post talks about the 55 being less affected by octane because it has a supercharger. it is what it is. It would be like a V6 car owner complaining that they lost a race because the rival car has a V8. Imagine hearing, "Well if my car had a V8 like yours, I would have won the race." This is the kind of stuff 55 owners are having to endure from 63 appolopgists. Anything from octane, to weather, to DA, and now the s/c. Yes, it does get funny after a while. I don't even own a W211 E55. Mine is a G55 and even at 12.7 secs 1/4 mile it is only faster than a few CLS63's. Maybe I should complain that if my car didn't weigh so much it will beat yours.......what sense would that make? A car is either faster or slower than the rival and that is it.....but I don't expect you to agree. You are about to bring out the calculator and hit me with Da calculations.

Ted
Old 02-25-2008, 10:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
.............what people are laughing at are the somewhat absurd excuses. No one is laughing that you have a 63. However
when 63 owners start laying down the excuses it does get pretty comical.
Your recent post talks about the 55 being less affected by octane because it has a supercharger. it is what it is. It would be like a V6 car owner complaining that they lost a race because the rival car has a V8. Imagine hearing, "Well if my car had a V8 like yours, I would have won the race."
This is the kind of stuff 55 owners are having to endure from 63 appolopgists. Anything from octane, to weather, to DA, and now the s/c. Yes, it does get funny after a while
. I don't even own a W211 E55. Mine is a G55 and even at 12.7 secs 1/4 mile it is only faster than a few CLS63's. Maybe I should complain that if my car didn't weigh so much it will beat yours.......what sense would that make? A car is either faster or slower than the rival and that is it.....but I don't expect you to agree. You are about to bring out the calculator and hit me with Da calculations.

Ted

The ignorant remain blind forever.

After I posted the race of a CL 63 beating an E55 all I read was excuses for traction? Weather is real, you pretending ATMOSPHERE has no effect on the motor is just plain IDIOTIC. All the racers that take this sport seriously USE A WEATHER STATION. I can tell each driver what he or she should run within a few hundreths based on the weather if I have data on the car. I can assure you your G55 wouldnt beat any CLS 63 on the track. I have no idea why you hate this motor, your views are yours and hopefully yours alone

Now you are calling the 55 a "rival" LOL.. The 575 RWHP Cobra should have destroyed the E55, its faster based on many things, full slicks,better gearing trailored because it is NOT STREET LEGAL. guess what TED, THE E55 RAPED the Cobra. In a perfect World with robot drivers that Cobra wins but too bad so sad Ted it takes a driver to squeeze off a win, I do not care if you have 1600 hp or 180 hp anything can happen

Following your logic there is no sense even lining the cars up.

Cars matter not brah , its all about the driver.

Last edited by juicee63; 02-25-2008 at 11:15 PM.
Old 02-25-2008, 10:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by Havoc
I lived in the Hollywood Hills a few years back and there were a few 76 stations that carried 93 octane. Have you ever found any? I remember the 76 on Santa Monica Blvd. one block east of Highland Ave. had 100 octane for a short time. Not sure if it was real, but it was Real Expensive. I didn't notice a difference with all the stop and slow go traffic though. You know how that is.
There is 100 octane at the 76 at Pico and Barrington, I get 75.00 worth everytime I go to the track its a mere 3.50 more per gallon.
Old 02-25-2008, 11:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55 AMG - - 2005 SL55 AMG - - - - - - 2006 SLK55 AMG - - - - - - 2013 Ducati Diavel AMG -
There is 100 octane at the 76 at Pico and Barrington, I get 75.00 worth everytime I go to the track its a mere 3.50 more per gallon.
I knew you would find something!! We don't call you the Juice for nothing. LOL!!
Old 02-25-2008, 11:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by Havoc
I knew you would find something!! We don't call you the Juice for nothing. LOL!!
Hey you coming out Thursday evening to watch The Evosport BS run the 1/8th mile. I will be coaching on what excuses to make afterhe is beaten by a Civic
Old 02-26-2008, 02:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Hey you coming out Thursday evening to watch The Evosport BS run the 1/8th mile. I will be coaching on what excuses to make afterhe is beaten by a Civic
Juice, you're funny man! Yeah, a Civic with a 55 Kompressor in it. Sorry Bro, you had to see that one coming.
Hey, no worries or excuses needed dude. All of our engines are impressive; it just comes down to the driver and how far we are willing to modify our cars. I know that you know what's up. When you’re drag racing, it becomes personal with the other driver, not his car. Anyway, I'm still overseas but I'm returning in a week. Too bad my SL still has no VRP 5.7 with serious boost in her cause I would give Evosport's little BS a taste of VRP Havoc!
We’ll see and yes, I’ll have a ton of excuses if I loose.

Last edited by Havoc; 02-26-2008 at 02:25 AM.
Old 02-26-2008, 05:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Originally Posted by Ted Baldwin
..........I don't understand how the CL63 was in California and the 65 was in another state and yet they raced each other at the same time on the same road with each car in a different state during the race Is this some new technology?

..........FYI ability to change octane requirement in the ECU has been available since at least 2003 and is not unique to the 63. It is the same for the 65, E55 etc. You actually get better performance by setting your ECU to the lower octane setting and then using higher octane gas. Your ECU pulls timming when you have the higher octane setting and then use lower octane gas. Therefore, the CL63 has already been optimized from factory. Changing your ECU to use 93 octane will slow your car down

Ted
All 63 engines are designed for use with 93 octane or higher, which means 93 is the minimum required octane rating for proper performance. I have verified this with AMG Germany and MBUSA and one more time through my local Shop Forman who is also the head AMG tech at the dealer. In an e-mail response to my inquiry, AMG Germany stated that it is okay to run 91, but the car will suffer a slight decrease in performance.

Notice that this is different than all previous Mercedes models including the E55. All other Mercedes models are tuned for 91 octane while the 63 models require 93 minimum (probably due to the very high compression ratio).
Old 02-26-2008, 06:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

300ce
Originally Posted by MB_Forever
All 63 engines are designed for use with 93 octane or higher, which means 93 is the minimum required octane rating for proper performance. I have verified this with AMG Germany and MBUSA and one more time through my local Shop Forman who is also the head AMG tech at the dealer. In an e-mail response to my inquiry, AMG Germany stated that it is okay to run 91, but the car will suffer a slight decrease in performance.

Notice that this is different than all previous Mercedes models including the E55. All other Mercedes models are tuned for 91 octane while the 63 models require 93 minimum (probably due to the very high compression ratio).

............You don't get it. whatever was done or not done to the 63 cars does not matter. You either won or lost a race. Very difficult to get this point accross to 63 owners, why?

.........Secondly, if you are right about the 63 octane setting, then this represents a flaw in the 63 cars, especially for a car that will be widely distributed world wide. It will be like an olympic athlete that can only win a race in Mars, but not on earth. He then tells his rival....."hey men, if we went to Mars to race, I'll beat you"

Ted
Old 02-26-2008, 06:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

300ce
.............what people are laughing at are the somewhat absurd excuses. No one is laughing that you have a 63. However Your recent post talks about the 55 being less affected by octane because it has a supercharger. it is what it is. It would be like a V6 car owner complaining that they lost a race because the rival car has a V8. Imagine hearing, "Well if my car had a V8 like yours, I would have won the race." . I don't even own a W211 E55. Mine is a G55 and even at 12.7 secs 1/4 mile it is only faster than a few CLS63's. Maybe I should complain that if my car didn't weigh so much it will beat yours.......what sense would that make? A car is either faster or slower than the rival and that is it.....but I don't expect you to agree. You are about to bring out the calculator and hit me with Da calculations.

Ted

The ignorant remain blind forever.

After I posted the race of a CL 63 beating an E55 all I read was excuses for traction? Weather is real, you pretending ATMOSPHERE has no effect on the motor is just plain IDIOTIC. All the racers that take this sport seriously USE A WEATHER STATION. I can tell each driver what he or she should run within a few hundreths based on the weather if I have data on the car. I can assure you your G55 wouldnt beat any CLS 63 on the track. I have no idea why you hate this motor, your views are yours and hopefully yours alone

Now you are calling the 55 a "rival" LOL.. The 575 RWHP Cobra should have destroyed the E55, its faster based on many things, full slicks,better gearing trailored because it is NOT STREET LEGAL. guess what TED, THE E55 RAPED the Cobra. In a perfect World with robot drivers that Cobra wins but too bad so sad Ted it takes a driver to squeeze off a win, I do not care if you have 1600 hp or 180 hp anything can happen

Following your logic there is no sense even lining the cars up.

Cars matter not brah , its all about the driver.
.............if it is all about the driver, why did you buy a 500HP 6.2L car?

..........of course the driver makes a difference, but at the end of the race you either lost or won, period! You may have reasons why you think you lost such as DA, traction, 91 octane etc. Those are for your own personal edification. Keep them to yopurself and try to fix those things and try later. You should congratulate the winner and accept that you lost. Telling the winner that he/she only won because you had the wrong gas is just absurd. Why is this confusing for 63 owners.

Ted

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2008 Cl63 Vs S55 Amg Olympic