CL55 AMG, CL65 AMG, CL63 AMG (C215, C216) 2000 - 2014 (Two Generations)

Excellent South Florida Mercedes-Benz Master Certified Technician

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-31-2008, 06:09 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
2015 Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG S
Excellent South Florida Mercedes-Benz Master Certified Technician

Hi,
I just wanted to let all the South Florida Mercedes-Benz and AMG enthusiasts know of a great mechanic for our cars. This guy worked at both Mercedes-Benz Of Fort Lauderdale and Pompano Beach (formally known as Autohaus) for many years and is a Mercedes-Benz Master Certified Technician. He recently left Mercedes-Benz of Pompano Beach to open his own Garage to work exclusively on Mercedes-Benz. He really cares about getting the job done right and his prices are way cheaper then the dealer. He can do all the services (A,B,or C) and has Star Diagnostic equipment on site. He is a very nice guy and you will not be disappointed by the service or price. Here is his information:

Mike Massari
Star-Garage
1937 Mears Parkway
Margate, FL 33063
Cell: 561-702-5223
Old 06-02-2008, 02:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 CL 55
Has he work on your car before ??
Old 06-02-2008, 11:34 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
2015 Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG S
Originally Posted by Rich8
Has he work on your car before ??
I had an oil leak about 6 months into owning my car. My wife noticed a spot of oil where I park my car in the garage after I left for work. I brought it to Mercedes of Fort Lauderdale and they said it was an O ring or something like that and said they fixed it after I left it with them for 4 days. Of course I get home and sure enough there was still and oil leak. A car broker friend of mine told me about Mike so I brought it to him when he still worked at Mercedes of Pompano Beach. He took me to his bay and inspected my car. He found the oil sensor had gone bad and this also acts as a seal for the oil. He replaced it and cleaned up all the unseen oil under the car. It was very cool of him to bring me back to his work bay and show me what was going on. He had his own place back then also in a different location and he would work on cars privately after he left a full day of work at the dealership. He decided that he wanted to be his own boss and own his own business so he left the dealership and opened his own Garage in a new location. He also helped me to stop a rattle in the passenger seat by taking the whole back off the seat and finding a cable that was loose and rattling with street bumps. I've referred several people to him and they have all had excellent results. He really cares about doing the job right the first time and has a great work ethic.

Larry

Last edited by france2112; 06-02-2008 at 11:36 AM.
Old 06-03-2008, 12:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 CL 55
thanks.. i have been looking for so long.. for a good mechanic.. going to call him ask him if he accepts extended warranty...