CL55 AMG, CL65 AMG, CL63 AMG (C215, C216) 2000 - 2014 (Two Generations)

Hyevon Motors

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-11-2011, 11:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
w215
Thumbs up Hyevon Motors

This is my first post on a forum, but I am so pleased with the service and care at Hyevon Motors in HB, CA that I thought I had to take some time to praise their work. It has been my experience that when things go well a thank you might be all you get, but if something goes poorly folks can complain to everyone for months.

My experience with the guys at Hyevon was exceptional. Serge took in my 2003 CL55 and made a pulley change, cooling upgrade and dyno tune in 3 days! In addition, the car received engine mounts, tranny mount and oil level sensor. Some plastic trim pieces inside rounded out the service. Fair, clean, careful and thourough. I work with surgeons who aren't this careful.

The car is a dream, the best roadcar I have ever had the experience to drive, but more importantly it allowed me to get to know a group of craftsmen who are passionate about their work and fair. If you have a mercedes and need/want some speed work done, or if you just want the tranny serviced on your R350, look these guys up.
Old 03-12-2011, 01:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
06 CLS55 w/ P030, 05 Jag S Type R, 05 TBird-68 Dodge Charger R/T-440 w/4speed I'm original owner
Originally Posted by bkbatchelor
This is my first post on a forum, but I am so pleased with the service and care at Hyevon Motors in HB, CA that I thought I had to take some time to praise their work. It has been my experience that when things go well a thank you might be all you get, but if something goes poorly folks can complain to everyone for months.

My experience with the guys at Hyevon was exceptional. Serge took in my 2003 CL55 and made a pulley change, cooling upgrade and dyno tune in 3 days! In addition, the car received engine mounts, tranny mount and oil level sensor. Some plastic trim pieces inside rounded out the service. Fair, clean, careful and thourough. I work with surgeons who aren't this careful.

The car is a dream, the best roadcar I have ever had the experience to drive, but more importantly it allowed me to get to know a group of craftsmen who are passionate about their work and fair. If you have a mercedes and need/want some speed work done, or if you just want the tranny serviced on your R350, look these guys up.
Sounds as if it comes from their sales manager.
Old 03-13-2011, 05:49 PM

w215
Nope, just a customer. Thought I might post something positive about people doing good work. Sorry it was met with cynicism.
Old 03-13-2011, 06:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Whatever there's gas in...
Pics of your CL?
Old 04-05-2011, 05:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
G350 Bluetec
Originally Posted by m_berman
Sounds as if it comes from their sales manager.
Sales managers cannot write so adroitly.

Sure giveaway!
Old 04-18-2011, 02:34 AM

89 e30 325is, 03 CL55, 2011 Toyota Sienna SE
Serge knows his stuff. He has upgraded my intercooler pump and car is fantastic on every pull. Been wanting to go back to get a bigger intercooler and a retune. I know he can pull more power of the motor.