CL55 AMG, CL65 AMG, CL63 AMG (C215, C216) 2000 - 2014 (Two Generations)

New stickers yield extra power.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-12-2011, 07:33 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
His mama. Traded y0 mama in because she was squeaking.
New stickers yield extra power.

So I got 2 of these stickers installed and the car's power and drivability increased by quite bit.

Expensive stickers, but worth it. Actually, for what you get, they really aren't expensive at all. These guys don't seem to be out to make a killing off a few customers and then move on. They seem to keep the prices reasonable while making a profit (after all, they are in business to make profit, no?), and are very knowledgeable and down to earth. I'll definitely send all of my MB owner friends to Marcin. Both of them. Ha.

The car pulls like a raped ape to 100 and still wants to pull... Hard. I haven't taken it past 100 because I massacred a critter which took out a corner of my front bumper on Tuesday. Once the bumper is replaced next week...

Last edited by Sathinas; 08-12-2011 at 07:37 PM.
Old 08-12-2011, 08:28 PM
alx
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 248 Likes on 214 Posts
You are behind the curve. They are called stickerchargers and are worth at least 100hp each. Some are worth more.

Get with the program

Old 08-12-2011, 09:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
335i
What kind of critter would take a piece of bumper off lmao? sounds more like you pushed over a raccoon or something lol
Old 08-13-2011, 01:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 55 Likes on 50 Posts
CL65
What a tease....... LOL Is this what lead to shearing off the half shaft and hub??? there is a lot that can go with that sticker...Lets see whats 2 feet behind it and 1 foot up. Intake and I/Cs or turbo upgrades as well. You don't seem like the guy that gets a lowering module and puts a renntech sticker on the car. I'm sure there is alot more to that Speedriven sticker than you have shared.
Old 08-13-2011, 03:32 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
His mama. Traded y0 mama in because she was squeaking.
Originally Posted by alx
You are behind the curve. They are called stickerchargers and are worth at least 100hp each. Some are worth more.

Get with the program

I know, but those are way too powerful for me.

Originally Posted by 02Drunkenup
What kind of critter would take a piece of bumper off lmao? sounds more like you pushed over a raccoon or something lol
Best I can tell you it looked like the sumo wrestler version of a badger. Lord knows I shoot enough regular sized badgers (yes, I have a fur bearing tag). Either way, it was big. I had the option of taking the critter down dead center or with the corner of the car. I chose the corner because I'm pretty damned sure it would have ruined radiator(s) had I taken it down the center.

Originally Posted by RaceHorse
What a tease....... LOL Is this what lead to shearing off the half shaft and hub??? there is a lot that can go with that sticker...Lets see whats 2 feet behind it and 1 foot up. Intake and I/Cs or turbo upgrades as well. You don't seem like the guy that gets a lowering module and puts a renntech sticker on the car. I'm sure there is alot more to that Speedriven sticker than you have shared.
No, the hub sheared before the new stickers. I won't do much more to this one past water methanol and maybe some of my own custom free flowing carbon fiber air boxes. But after seeing the new stuff Marcin is coming out with as well as the intercoolers he's got, I think the 216 I'm buying at the end of the year will get treated with all of those goodies on top of ecu/TCU tunes.
Old 08-17-2011, 12:19 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Various
Stickers ftw