CL55 AMG, CL65 AMG, CL63 AMG (C215, C216) 2000 - 2014 (Two Generations)

Got my AMG Mojo Back

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-07-2012, 01:16 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
AMG GTS
Got my AMG Mojo Back

Quite a few years back i had a 2000 CLK55. Moved from the UK to the States about 5 years ago and bought an 02 C32. Sold that about a year ago and been missing the old AMG buzz.

Well, i just got my self a CL55AMG, got a few years under her belt, but she looks like new.
Will post some pics in the Gallery Thread. Just wanted to say Hi, i used to hang out here a bit and am guessing i will be again now as i figure out the little quirks with the car (hoping and praying i can avoid the big quirks for a while)
One little thing, if anyone has a tip. My CD changer got stuck with disc 3 half way in and i can't do anything with it.
Any tips on getting it back in so it will eject. I tried a scredrive on the tray trying to lever it back in, tried pulling the fuse but despite pulling what i thought was the right one i still saw the eject button powered- anyway- any tips.

Sim.
Old 07-07-2012, 03:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CL55 AMG/S55 AMG
great car specially white!!

but the IPOD never gets stuck should try the AUX function its flawless
Old 07-07-2012, 03:58 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
AMG GTS
My aux is a little dodgy, have to pull the jack out a click to get stereo, all the way in and it's left speaker only. But agree it works great and the sounds system in this beast is beautiful.