CL55 AMG, CL65 AMG, CL63 AMG (C215, C216) 2000 - 2014 (Two Generations)

W215 Euroteck Carbon Fiber Rear Bumper Extensions

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 09-30-2012, 11:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 cl55 eurocharged flash
hey Neal. what do you think about doing the rear bumper extensions for us since the front bumper group buy isnt going any where. i think alot of the w215 member that has been in the last few group buy with you would be interested in it. its much less $$$$ then the front bumper project and would be a easier sale and less work.
Old 10-01-2012, 05:23 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by kenpho10
hey Neal. what do you think about doing the rear bumper extensions for us since the front bumper group buy isnt going any where. i think alot of the w215 member that has been in the last few group buy with you would be interested in it. its much less $$$$ then the front bumper project and would be a easier sale and less work.
Hi Ken, I would love to. I spoke to Aldin about this, and he wanted me to do it also. The issue was I think Ji was planning to start these. I just do not know an ETA
Old 10-22-2012, 08:54 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
MB; 55KCL AMG, SL550 SLS AMG G500 Cabrio 280SL ML350 CLS550 ML500 E55 AMG CL500 S600 SLK32 AMG
Hey Neal.
Can you start this? We have no official word at all as to when we can even expect a starting date from Jai.
I'm down for something new ASAP, not something started by next year. It's unfortunate, but it seems like the front bumper idea is going to fall. So to lift the spirits, I'm in the mood for some new, custom, carbon fiber. I'm ready when you are? If they decide to do it, cool. If they come out nicer, I'll probably replace them, but until then I would love a set. It isn't something crazy difficult, this should be completed easily and quickly. I just don't like the idea of not knowing when we should wait for it, when we know that there's the option of getting it started by next week.
Besides, nothing wrong with having multiple options available.
What do you say Neal?
Old 10-22-2012, 10:46 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by zneB-sedecreM
Hey Neal.
Can you start this? We have no official word at all as to when we can even expect a starting date from Jai.
I'm down for something new ASAP, not something started by next year. It's unfortunate, but it seems like the front bumper idea is going to fall. So to lift the spirits, I'm in the mood for some new, custom, carbon fiber. I'm ready when you are? If they decide to do it, cool. If they come out nicer, I'll probably replace them, but until then I would love a set. It isn't something crazy difficult, this should be completed easily and quickly. I just don't like the idea of not knowing when we should wait for it, when we know that there's the option of getting it started by next week.
Besides, nothing wrong with having multiple options available.
What do you say Neal?
This is easy.... But, are there enough people to get it done? 10 members again? That's always the hard part!
Old 10-23-2012, 12:50 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
MB; 55KCL AMG, SL550 SLS AMG G500 Cabrio 280SL ML350 CLS550 ML500 E55 AMG CL500 S600 SLK32 AMG
Originally Posted by BlackC230Coupe
This is easy.... But, are there enough people to get it done? 10 members again? That's always the hard part!
Would you mind starting a new thread? Include the price, design direction, R&D time and expected E.T.A. finishing time? I know I'll be the first person on the list. I think with this we can get 10 with these as it would be significantly cheaper than the front bumper group buy, and we got around 5 people for that. Thanks Neal
Old 10-23-2012, 08:12 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by zneB-sedecreM
Would you mind starting a new thread? Include the price, design direction, R&D time and expected E.T.A. finishing time? I know I'll be the first person on the list. I think with this we can get 10 with these as it would be significantly cheaper than the front bumper group buy, and we got around 5 people for that. Thanks Neal
Done

https://mbworld.org/forums/cl55-amg-...group-buy.html